Hank + The Gang | Child in Nevada Headcanons

Thank you so much for requesting another one- This is pretty much part 2 or something from the "Friends..." chapter!!

As said in the title.
Requested by : Viginateletubby

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

・Hank doesn't trust the trio meeting you yet.

・At first, you thought he just live alone and kill grunts. But you knew it isn't true.

・You both would meet often at a certain place where Hank made his first kill. You didn't know that though.

・It would take 1-3 months until Hank trusts his team to meet you. He just doesn't wanna be called a softie or something.

・Hank is like a father figure to you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Deimos
・This smoking midget was, of course, surprised that a child survived in Nevada.

・He's such a fun guy!! He would sometimes let you play rhythm games on his laptop. [Yes, that's my headcanon, he rhythm games often.]

・You called him Big Bro and he's proud of himself. Though Hank is glaring at Deimos behind his back.

・Hank doesn't trust Deimos with you surprisingly.

・Deimos was kinda?? Terrified of your positive and cheery personality over murder.

Sanford
・As I said, surprised like Deimos when you met.

・He sometimes taught you how to make simple dishes. Such as, French toast or something easy to make.

・One time he saw you covered in blood and he panicked, asking what happened, did somebody hurt you, etc.

・He realized you killed grunts with Hank. And hooo boy, now he thought you are Hank 2.0.

・Overall, epic uncle.

2BDamned
・Damn it, another Hank? Well, at least that's what he first thought.

・You often try to make coffee for him instead of him going out of his office and getting one himself. And whenever you see him asleep on his desk, you would put a blanket you always bring and drape it over him. He knew you did it because the blanket is f/c [Favourite Colour].

・You call him Grandpa sometimes.

・Thank jeb, your behaviour isn't as chaotic as Hank's. He had enough of Hank's bs.

・Ruffles your hair as praise.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As I said, sorry if this isn't what you wanted-