-----------------

I opened the door and seen Kayla on her Ipad watching something, eating fruit in a sports bra.
I closed the door and she looked over at me.

"Oh, shit!" She put her fruit to the side and grabbed her shirt.

"You can keep it off Kayla." I told her and took off my shoes

"No! I don't want y'all to see my body."

"Too late.. I see it, i've sent it befo' an you pregnant with my kids. Don't be ashamed of ya body. And I made Daveontae get another room. He's drunk and talking crazy, and y'all not getting along. Trey, I don't know whea' he is."

She shook her head. "He's probably mad at me."

"So what." I walked and sat on her bed

"What do you mean so what August? I don't want him to be mad at me."

"Don't worry about him right na'." I moved closer to her. She scooted away.

"Why you movin?" I asked her

"What you doing?" She asked

"You still want me ta fuck you?" I asked

"Are you drunk or high?"

I chuckled "I had a shot or two, i'm not drunk and I smoked alittle bit befo' I got on tha plane, so no."

"But what if-"

"Shh. Remember, 'this one time' ? Maybe if I give you some like you asked you won't be so mad this whole trip."

"But Trey... If he comes."

"He not comin back tonight. Forget about him fa na." I took off my shirt.

I leaned in to kiss her. It took her no time to kiss back. She tugged on my shirt causing me to land on her. I jumped off real fast.

"What?" She quickly asked

I laid on my back and told her to get on my lap. She did.

"Aug, i'm going to break your little ass." She laughed

"No you not. I just don't want to hurt tha babies."

"You won't." She started kissing on my chest trailing my tatoos, she came back up and started sucking on my neck. I reach down and put my hand inside her shorts.

"You wet as hell fa' daddy ain't you?" I said

She leaned up and bit her lip looking innocent nodding.
I flipped her on her back and pulled my pants and briefs down. I pulled her shorts down revealing soak and wet pussy that seemed to be seeking attention. I pulled her bra over her head and began to suck on her titties. She moaned and held the back of my head. I felt her body moving beneath me. I licked all the way down from her chest to her clit and flicked my tounge up and down, then in a circular motion. She touched my head but I grabbed her hands and held them to the bed.

"Auu-.... Oh, I'm commmiiinng!" She tried to get out of my grip but when she figured she couldn't wrapped her legs around my neck. I sucked on her clit harder and harder until I felt her body shake and she came.
I kissed my way up til I got to her lips, I looked into her eyes as I placed my dick at her entrance.
"Tell me if i'm hurtin' ya aight?" I whispered against her lips. She nodded

I stuck the tip all the way in and we both let out a grunt.

I slid in some more and she sucked in and held her breath the whole time I put it in. I gave her some deep slow strokes. She started gripping the sheets and hitting the bed.

"You like that?" I asked her

She nodded

"Open ya eyes and tell me you love it." I sped up my pace.

"I love it." She whispered with her eyes cracked

"Open ya fuckin' eyes and say it louda'." I grabbed one of her tittes and held her side with my other hand

"I love it!" She semi-yelled

"Whatchu love?"

She didn't say nothing. I pounded into her making her feel every bit of me in her gut and everything.

"Fuck August!! Slow down!!" She begged

"Hell nah... Tell me you luh' this dick."

"I love it!" She screamed and bit her lip

"I love this fucking dick!!! Fuck August don't stop!" She cried. I didn't I went hard until she came, and that still wasn't stopping me.

"Yess daddy! Like thatt. Fuck me. Don't stop!" She moaned. I bent down and bit her neck. She dug her nails in my back making me go deeper. Her walls gripped around me hard and I felt her cum all over my dick.

"You luh tha way daddy fuck you?" I whispered in her ear

"Yes. I love the way your dick feels deep in my pussy! I missed this dick so fucking much!" She moaned. "Let me ride you." She said causing me to stop, raise my head up and look at her

"Huh?"

"Let me ride you baby." She said in the most seductive tone I'v heard in my life. She was still holding onto me tight and I managed to flip us over so i'm on my back now. She raised up alittle bit and then slowly slid down on it. Then bounced up and down like she wasn't pregnant or nothing at all.

"Ahh, fuck..." I grunted. When I tried to touch her she put my hands above my head like she in control or something.

"Hell... Fuck, damn you got some good pussy." I paused
"Okay. I'm finna buss." I told her

"Buss inside me baby." She bounced harder and I bussed and I think she came too cause her eyes rolled and her body shook. She slowly slid off of me and I seen both of our cum dripping out of her.

"Damn." I said breathing hard looking at it. She flopped down beside me breathing hard and then scooted away.

"Why didn't you have Trey do this?" I asked

"I thought about it. But I feel that'd be disrespectful. But thank you." She leaned over and kissed me.

"I really cannont move now." She said

"Want me to help you in the shower?"

She laughed. "Reminds me of that day in my room when I lost my virginity to you."

"Yeah..." I chuckled
"Then you gave me head finally." I laughed

"Yes." She shook her head

"I turned you into a luh' freal back then, but you really a freak now."

"Yeah, but i'm sleepy now. Good Night August."

"Good Night Kayla, ane Lil ones." I rubbed her stomach. "I love all three of y'all."

Kayla's head popped up "Three?!"

"Yeah.. You, and my two kids... I love Ant too, I called him befo' I came up hea'."

"Oh, alright. Love you too August." She said before I heard little snores

I got out her bed and picked her up laying on what was my bed and I took the cover off the bed we was on and put it on the floor. I went to take a shower and then I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes.

Y'all! Excuse my nasty ass. Almost all my chapters have sex in them. Y'all don't mind do you? Lls.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.