"Please speak Reem" he patted my cheek.

"Who are you?"

"I don't know you!"

"Leave me and my wife alone."

"Leave me and my wife alone"

His wife!

She was Izhaan's wife.

He doesn't know me.

I felt something breaking inside me.

My paralyzed body moved and I pushed Vivek away.

"Don't touch me" I said and walked outside the cafe.

"Reem" he shouted, but I didn't stop, "Reem please stop" I came out as quickly as I can.

It was raining heavily outside. In just a minute I was completely drenched, I was walking on the road.

He doesn't know me.

He lied to me when he said he loved me, he doesn't love me.

How could I believe on his love? Why did I forget that it's my fate, whoever I love, leaves me alone, then why did I think he could be any different.

He doesn't know me.

I couldn't see anything, rain blinded me and I was just walking aimlessly.

He doesn't know me.

******

.
Ayesha's pov
.

I kicked on the door of mine and Athar's office room, it created a loud bang and I entered the room

"Ayesha please listen to me" Athar came after me.

"Unbelievable Athar" I shouted and slammed the files on the table, the room echoed with a thud.

"I am sorry" he smiled sheepishly.

I opened my mouth to snap at him, but my ringing phone shut me up, I sighed deeply and tried to control my anger when I saw it was Reem's call.

"What's up?" I said as nicely as I could. She informed me that she was heading to paradise cafe and will come to pick me up later.

"Ok" I said and she hung up the call

"What was she saying?" Athar asked and I glared at him.

"How could you not tell me that the meeting was with that witch?" I shouted in anger, he took a step back.

Since morning I have been asking him to whom we are dealing with, but he just kept ignoring my question.

My blood turned into ashes when I entered in the conference room and found Sussanne sitting there. The moment when she hugged Athar in the party came into my head, and the icing on the cake was when she walked past me and shook hands with him.

He was looking at me with helpless eyes, but I was too mad at him already. I only controlled myself because we were in the office, and I didn't want to create a scene there.

"If I had told you that we were meeting sussa..." I gave him a deadly glare and he stopped quickly, "witch! We were meeting the witch, you would have cancelled it there and then, that's why I avoided telling you"

"You are so stupid to think that you will hold a meeting and I will happily agree to work with her. Didn't you notice how she couldn't stop batting her eyelashes at you?We are not doing this project? Do you understand?"

"Even I didn't want it, but she approached papa, and he promised her that Khan architect will build her dream house. tell me what will I tell to papa now?" He crossed his arms at his chest