chapter 42

.
Athar's POV
.

I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes. I looked at the stupid barrier between us, It was for sure the ugliest blanket I have seen in my life, it was irritating me.

Ayesha was sleeping so far from me, this is not what I had in my mind. Last night she got me so addicted to her proximity, and now when I'm craving for it, she has gone ten miles away from me.

I don't know if she agreed to stay in the room for one night or she has now come here forever. I can't let this night go to waste.

I looked at Ayesha, the peace which was there on her face last night was missing now. I want it back. I want her to seek comfort in me.

I was slowly lowering my head towards her, but suddenly she turned her back on me, I panicked.

I sat up straight and got off the bed, I began pacing in the room. How can she be so unaware of the war I'm having inside me?

She is a beautiful girl, and she is my first love ever, how can I not have desires from her, before her I have never felt this way for anyone ever in my life.

I poured myself a glass of water and drank it.

"Hold your horses Mr Khan" I told myself, then I had another glass of water.

The situation in which we were in right now was frustrating me to no end. Even though it was unknowingly but she only exposed me with those feelings and now I can't get rid of them.

I got up and went near her, I knelt beside her. The purple night light was making her look like a flower, I was drinking in every feature of hers with my eyes

Can't she hear the noise my heartbeats are making? Very carefully I held her hand, I locked her fingers with mine.

I sat on the ground and ran my fingers in her hair, I leaned down and sniffed her hair, it smelled fruity, I couldn't stop myself from planting a kiss on her head.

Her high cheekbones made her look so much more sexy. I traced a finger on her jawline, she frowned and stirred a little, I immediately backed off.

I got up from the floor and sat on the chair. I could only sleep for a few hours last night, but it was still the best night of my existence, I want it every night.

I went to my side of the bed and picked up the hideous blanket and threw it away, she is my wife, there is nothing wrong in cuddling with her, being her husband it is my right.

I was just about to lie down, when I remembered she is my wife later, first she is gabbar, she will kill me first then will ask my dead body why I went near her. no no I can't take the risk.

Again I got off the bed and picked up the nasty blanket, I rolled it in just the way Ayesha did and kept it between us.

She turned in her sleep and put her leg on the blanket, an idea striked me, I was suddenly too excited, I blew her a kiss

"Thanks for the idea my love" I murmured

I threw the blanket off the bed from her side and laid back. Now there was no barrier in between us, I stretched my arm and put it over her head, as if her soul connected mine, she laid on my arm.

I pulled her to me, she snuggled closer to me, I placed a feather light kiss on her cheek, then I held her hand and put her arm over my chest.

"Ah finally peace" I sighed, a smile appeared on my lips. I held her tightly and kept looking at her pretty face, I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

****

"Aaaaaaaaaa" I loud scream scared me, my eyes snapped open and I sat up straight immediately.

"What happened? What happened?" I was asking in an alarmed tone