" Benny says the same thing. I kind of like the stretch marks on my butt. This is so fire." She grabbed my shoulders as I wrapped the binder. " I took her to see my mom yesterday and she would not stop crying and I definitely think like what Lamarcus said about the energy around my mom... She has some very disruptive energy, she's not a horrible person, she's not a bad person is just the way that she was raised in the people she was around in the things that she's been through. That makes her the way that she is. She is really sweet. Sometimes, there's times with the real her poop through and those are the best times, you know?"

" I completely understand, my mom wasn't always like this, as you know. We put work in, we go to famous therapy, she goes to therapy on her own. My mom is trying to get herself into something that your mom has to do. I definitely don't think your mom is a horrible person, I don't think she really meant to fuck up your life or your dad's life. She's just always in fight or flight in trying to steam a scammer way to survival. can you blame her? All the stories that we heard from her growing up... That shit was fucked up."

" yeah, I really feel bad for her sometimes but it's like... like you said she has to take the steps better herself. I am doing therapy, you're doing therapy, your mom's doing therapy... Everybody's doing therapy now and she feels as though it's still like an embarrassing thing to do therapy. She doesn't want to help and she just keeps digging deeper holes and she's going to end up alone and I don't want her to. That's my mom and I will fight to have a relationship with her as long as I live. I just wish we could all get along." I nodded.

" for you, I will always keep the peace and keep it respectful. No matter what she does, or says. We definitely can work towards relationship whenever she's ready, I don't know about my mom. She's a little nuts." We laughed.

"Mhm..." Lamarcus flopped down beside me. " you've been talking to me for about 15 to 30 minutes now. Just come to the house. Justice I'm not fucking around, I will find you." Gia laughed.

"Stop Lamarcus."

" that wasn't- it was Gia."  He smirked. "Gia tell her hey." He held up the phone and She tapped speaker.

"Hey Justice."

"Hey babe. Where is Amil?"

" right here."

"Hey baby!"

" Why the fuck would you give that man the phone? He's calling me and I'm just getting out of class. He played himself, and I hope he can hear me." He chuckled. " I am not doing this, it's just looking like I am going to have to punch that bitch on her motherfucking mouth. Because if she text my phone, one more time, one or the other is getting fucking punched, and I'm just saying that to let everybody know what the fuck is going on. I am going to school, and work... Back-and-forth back-and-forth. Fuck everybody really." We laughed.

"Tell her to come over." He mouthed.

"Justice come over." I sighed.

" I just got out of class, I don't have to work tomorrow, thankfully."

" come stay with me tonight, Joshua leaves tonight to go to Vegas." 

"Okay. Your brother is a fucking headache. Take me off speaker." I laughed and took the phone from him and took it off speaker.

"Okay, you off."

"I want to fuck." I laughed. " I am so serious, I feel like that's the only thing that's all this stress right now. It's been damn near a year of me going without no penis. I am done, I didn't sign up celibate. So I am probably gonna get it within the next two days probably tonight so."

" do what you Gotta do, it's really up to you. No judgment from me."

"Give him the phone." I laughed and gave him the phone.