Anger

Not sure if a warning is needed due to previous chapters, but content warning for brief sex scene and dubious consent at the end of the chapter.

Broken datapads and half-empty containers of high grade shattered against the wall as Starscream raged. Nothing was left untouched, not even the walls. He scored a few marks into the thick metal walls, then dug his digits deep in the grooves of Megatron's makeshift desk. He stood there for a moment, his frame trembling with fury and his chest rising and falling in ragged gasps. After a moment, Starscream caught sight of his reflection in a container of energon sitting neatly on the top of a pile of untouched datapads. In an instant, both the energon and the datapads were thrown across the room to add to the destruction he had caused.

Megatron would have his spark if he knew what Starscream had done to the place, but Starscream couldn't find it in himself to care anymore. He was stuck with Megatron from now on anyways. Besides, Knock Out practically hated him, and Skyfire was as good as dead. It wasn't like he had anything left to live for. Maybe, if he were lucky, Megatron would finally put him out of his misery.

Starscream was in the middle of tearing the berth sheets apart when a private comm caught his attention. With a loud sigh, Starscream threw the sheets to the floor and accepted it.

"WHAT?" He shouted, a fist shaking at his side as he pressed a digit to his audials. "Now is not the time! This better be important."

A mixture of static and silence was all Starscream could hear. He was confused at first, but quickly managed to piece together what he was hearing.

"Soundwave, I swear to Primus," he snarled, his voice a quiet whisper. "The Autobots better be aboard the ship this instant or I'm ending the call."

As expected, there wasn't any response. The chances of an ambush were unlikely, especially since they had just fought the Autobots over a new set of mining coordinates. But who was he to determine what the Autobots would and wouldn't do in the name of "saving earth"?

"I'm not in the mood to interpret your silence, Soundwave," Starscream said. "Speak, or else I—"

"Megatron," Soundwave began, using a recording of Knock Out's voice to announce the warlord's name.

How considerate, Starscream thought.

"Megatron—requesting backup!—in... control room."

Almost instinctively, Starscream could feel his frame tensing with fear. Dread crept into his spark, and he almost wondered what Megatron could want from him now. However, Starscream easily managed to stifle his nervousness, and the anger boiling in him resurfaced.

"Fine," he said. "I'll be there shortly."

Leaving the wake of his destruction behind him, Starscream stormed over to the berth door and jabbed a digit into the keypad. To his surprise, the doors didn't open. He tried again, faster this time. Still, the doors didn't budge. With a furious shout, Starscream dug his claws into the seams of the door and forcefully dragged it open.

Outside of the berthroom, Starscream was met with several shocked faces of various vehicons, all of them frozen in surprise and fear. The poor soldiers stared at him for a few seconds, their shock leaving them speechless.

"What are you all staring at?" Starscream roared, his claws still deeply embedded in the metal of the doors. "Get back to your duties!"

Instantly, the vehicons scrambled into action. Starscream watched with mild amusement as they took off in all different directions, desperate to put as much distance between themselves and their angry commander as possible. After he had tugged his claws free, Starscream pushed the pin-pad on the outside of the berth and waited for the doors to shut. Unfortunately, an agonized creaking was the only response he got. The doors hadn't even moved an inch.