𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Her dumb ass talking about some can you give it time to print first sir? WHY Y'ALL DIDN'T PRINT THEM HOES YESTERDAY?!" He exclaimed and they laughed at his dramatics.

"Nigga stop yelling," Phoenix said laughing. As she laughed Jaidyn watched her facial features, noticing that she had dimples. Jaidyn felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Myah smirking at her.

"You're staring again bookie, and it's definitely nothing on that girl's face," Myah whispered to Jaidyn, making her roll her eyes.

"Anyways.." Jaidyn trailed off, changing the subject. "Let me see y'all schedules?" Jaidyn proposed. They all passed Jaidyn their schedule except Phoenix, causing everyone to glare at her.

"Give Jai the fucking schedule light bright," Taniyah grunted, pushing Phoenix lightly. Phoenix bucked at her and roughly handed Jaidyn her schedule.

"Oh, ok bitch you gave me that schedule though.." Jaidyn mumbled as she looked over everyone's classes.

"You said some?" Phoenix asked smartly.

"I said we have all the same classes. Myah and Ky we have all the same except 2nd and 6th periods. Taniyah and Malakai we only have lunch and 1st period together." Jaidyn lied, handing them their schedules back. She could hear Myah and Kyonni chuckle before they started walking to their first-period classes.

 She could hear Myah and Kyonni chuckle before they started walking to their first-period classes

Phoenix shook her head as she walked through the hallway behind everyone else

Phoenix shook her head as she walked through the hallway behind everyone else. She was a bit agitated that she had all of her classes with Jaidyn. To her, Jaidyn was annoying and bratty.

Two things she didn't like.

"Phoenix! Phoenix I know you hear me talking to yo' ass!" Phoenix groaned, recognizing Trinity's voice. She turned around to see Trinity down the hall, a scowl on her face as she had a hand placed on her hip.

After Phoenix left the movies Sunday, she went to finally call Trinity to talk to her only to find out she was blocked. Trinity eventually unblocked her but was mad that Phoenix didn't try to reach out to her in another way.