𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Tap

Just now

myahhndrxx replied to your story: 😍😍kymulaa

kymulaa._ replied to your story: cutiee💕
itsdakotaa replied to your story: Imy😍

Jaidyn rolled her eyes at Dakota's reply before blocking her after she replied to Myah and Kyonni's story replies.

"How do you miss someone you broke up with?" Jaidyn mumbled while grabbing her book bag, keys, and purse then going down the stairs.

Upon reaching the bottom step, Jaidyn saw her mom and Myra talking in the kitchen. "Good morning mommy, I missed you. Morning Myra." She smiled, hugging them both.

"Good morning babe," Myra said in her usual loud but sweet voice.

"Good morning Jai, I missed you too. You about to go?" My mom asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, see y'all later!" Jaidyn yelled back to them, finally walking out the door and to her car.

"Jaidyn!" Jaidyn heard as soon as she walked into the school. She turned around to see Myah, Kyonni, and Taniyah. Ever since the group went to the movies last Sunday Kyonni has spent every day with Taniyah.

"Hey, Myah! Hey, lovebirds." Jaidyn smirked, waving at everyone as they walked up to her.

"Girl shut the fuck up," Kyonni responded, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Aye, can we wait right here for Nix and Kai? They still getting their schedules from the office." Taniyah interjected.

Jaidyn groaned at the mention of Phoenix. For Phoenix to look so good, she was mean as hell.

"Of course," Myah agreed before Jaidyn could even think about saying no. They stood in the hallway for about five minutes before Phoenix and Malakai walked up.

"Finally damn, fuck was y'all doing?" Taniyah asked them as they approached the rest of the group.

Malakai smacked his lips. "Man, you know the bald bitch that be at the desk?" He asked. They all nodded for him to continue.