ryan avoids looking at the boy, his heart beating faster. brindins flower crown and pastel clothing just looks so good... the way his t shirt makes his arms- ryan shakes his head. these thoughts are wrong.

"uh, ryan? we're at our stop..." brndin says, tapping him on the shoulder. "oh. yeah, we are...sorry i kinda spaced out..." brendon smiles reassuringly and they both walk off the bus, brendon skipping on the way out.

brendon points to a store in the distance, the outside covered in flowers and the name in fancy writing. his orbs sparkle and his hair bounces in the wind, "OMG!!! thats my like, fav store everrr!" he seems really excited so ryan just goes with it, "alright, lets go then..." he cant help but try to make brendon happy no matter what.

they walk to the store and spend what seems like forever looking at clothes, well, mostly brendon looking at clothes and ryan following behind until brendon deems he has enough and wants to try them on.

he heads into the dressing room. ryan is sitting on a stool just outside, looking at his watch and feeling bored already.

the other boy steps out of the dress room, the shirt is beautiful on him and all his features are brought out. ryan cant help but stare, "do you like it?" bronden seems concerned. ryan clears his throat, he was probably staring too hard and it came off as him hating it.

"uh, no... i like it, actually." ryan avoids eye contact but the image of brendon wearing that doesn't leave his mind.

after a long while of shopping, even brendon is tired. he loves these kinds of things, ryans surprised they werent out even later.

"i can carry one of your bags for you... if you want, that is." ryan offers. once again, he doesn't know why hes doing this... he usually wouldn't offer that for anyone. hes been told he comes off as rude sometimes but for his best friend, maybe hes different?

brendin smiles, "no, i got it, but thanks." he skips back to the bus stop as ryan follows behind with a lighter and a cigarette.

they both sit, waiting for the next bus to arrive. "you want one, bren?" ryan offers a cigarette, holding it out to him. "OMG. thank you." he takes it and lights it, putting the cigarette between his perfect lips.

ryan stares and then immediately goes back to staring in front of him. his eyes move up to the clouds, staring them in awe before his mind is interrupted of thoughts about brendon. images of the clothing shop flood his mind. "are you okay ryan?" worry is spread across brendons face. "no uh, im fine, i swear." he internally facepalms :P

the bus finally arrives and this time its packed full and bill isn't the driver. brenda and ryan head inside, stuck in the middle together really up close. ryan can feel brendons breath against his neck and immediately moves a little farther, lowering his head down hoping none of their fans recognize him. his heart is beating fast, he looks back at brendon.

brendon is looking at the floor too, but ryans eyes linger on his side profile... the shape of his nose, the way his eyelashes curl up. he just cant take his eyes off him.

someone bumps ryan and pushes him closer by accident, "im so sorry bren!" he stammers, "umm, girl its okay. don't worry!" brendon flashes that beautiful smile and ryan turns to stare elsewhere. anywhere.

thats when brendon finally gets to his stop first. the bus empties a little more and ryan can finally breathe. ryan watches as brendin leaves the bus, slightly sad but he knows soon they'll have to work on songs together- they can't keep procrastinating doing other stuff.

the moment ryan gets home he flops down on the couch. jeffrey jumps beside him, licking at his face and brightening ryans day a little.

his mind cant get away from brendon for too long. its frustrating, driving ryan crazy.

he sits there in silence for a while, trying and trying to focus on anything else and thats when he hears a knock on the door.

"ryan!! let me innn girl!!" its brandon. ryan gets up and reluctantly lets him in, feeling that familiar beat of his heart speeding up just at the sound of brendons voice. "hey." ryan raises an eyebrow, "whats up?" hes confused. brendon doesn't typically show up like this

"slay! okay soooo, mikey and gerard are hosting a totally awesome party and it starts in a few hours!" brendon leans on the doorway. "i was wondering if you wanted to go with me, i don't know them that well sooo..." his voice trails off. ryans heart beats faster. brendon is asking him specifically to go with him to the party? they go to parties together all the time, get high, get drunk- whatever. but hes never asked ryan like this.

ryan mulls it over in his mind, "yeah... i'll go with you." he tries his best to keep the words sturdy, like hes not internally freaking out over this.

brendon flashes his signature smile, "slay! alright, its at their house..." brendon writes down the address on a napkin and heads back out.

it'll be going all night, according to brendon, and that makes so many thoughts run through ryans head. he doesn't like brendon like that, so why is he thinking like this? hes always liked girls, dated so many of them... whats wrong now?