1

(two days later)

My alarm roared in my ear as the time hit five am on the dot.

I made it to Canada, Yesterday evening and checked into my apartment. I managed to get out of pure luck.

Then all of the sudden, I heard the heat of the moment which was featured on the mystery spot episode, Which I couldn't help but smile at.

I got out of bed to get ready to go on set, I cannot believe this is actually happening, that I am going to be a part of Supernatural, it's mind blowing to the point where I keep pinching myself to see if I am dreaming.

I decided to put some curlers in my hair and did little of my hair to help my stylist out, after all they are the one who are transforming me into Iris.

As I walked out, I saw my neighbor. She looked up at me "Hello you must be new, I am Elise." As She introduced herself.

"I am Emilia." I said with a smile.

"I hope we become friends then Emilia." Elise said with a smile. "I hope so too." I replied.

Then she gave me her number, "We should have girls day when we aren't busy, Good Luck on Supernatural, I can't wait to see you on the show." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said with a smile, we parted ways but as I was walking to my car, I thought about my ex best friend, how come Elise who I just met is more supportive, no questions asked, then drove to the studio.

.

I finally made it to the studio, I parked my car and made my way to my trailer. As I walked into my trailer, I saw a man sitting on the couch.

I smiled and said "You must be Kenny?" I know this because I was told this before I came here in the email I received.

"And you must be the lovely Emilia, such a beautiful name." He said with a smile.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile.

"So, Let's transform you into the wicked badass Crowley's sister Iris." He said with a smile as I sat into the chair.

.

I walked out of my trailer to get ready for filming and also meet people. My hair has a ton of volume, dark like makeup to finish with a dark red lipstick, when you kind of think about it, it's very fitting for Iris.

As I am walking around, "More trouble for the Winchesters." I turn to see Jared, Jensen and Misha behind.

"Hello, I am Emilia, Playing the Iris, Crowley's Sister." I said with a smile.

They smiled back, "How is a sweetheart like you playing someone cruel hearted as Iris." Misha said.

"For real, Director told us so much about you, you played in smallville, didn't you Jensen?" Jared asked.

"Yeah only for one season, but You were incredible, I saw you left, did something happen on set or in your life, if it is alright I asked?" Jensen asked

"I never disclosed this to the public because it was that bad, you promise you won't say anything?" I asked nervously.

"We won't speak of it." Misha said.

"After I dated Chris Evans, I got with another guy, I won't even speak his name because He traumatized me, He abused me to the point where I had to leave Smallville because I was constantly covered in bruises, then two months after I have left, My sister saw the bruises along with my two older brothers, then I shown the videos of him beating me, they called the cops and he been prisoned since." I explained then I looked down at the ground.

"I am so sorry Emilia, You are such a sweet woman, you didn't deserve that." Jared said sadly.

"I am sorry that I asked, I am sorry he caused you to lose something you enjoy, honestly I don't blame you for keeping this out of the public eye." Jensen said to me.

"No it's alright, I am actually glad I talked about it but to lighten the mood, I actually found out I got the role plus my script on my birthday." I said with a slight smile.

They smiled at me. "That's really cool, my birthday is on the nineteenth. Maybe we can celebrate yours as well." Jared said with a smile.

"I like that." I said smiling.

Director came over, "I see you boys getting to Know Ms. Ross, I Hate to do this but I need to take her. I got to help her get to place on set." He said.

"You are fine, we will see you on set." Jensen said to me.

"I'll see you three on set." I said with a smile as I walked off with the director towards the set.

(Edited this, I saw the original and was like, "what I wrote made no sense, that's why the comment section was like wth, I hope this is better than the original)