"Oh Bakugo-kun, is Mitsuki home today?" Inko asks the blonde who nodded yes. "Great! I'll ask her if I can pass over, maybe you two could spend time together?" She suggests and all Izuku could think of was earlier's events.
"Oh! Maybe we could join and use that time to learn more about you Mido!" Kaminari suggests.
"Ohhh! Good idea!!" Kirishima adds excited.

Katsuki cursed realizing this could have been the perfect moment for the two of them to be alone but now they had two idiots to tag along.
"I'll text the hag." Katsuki grumbles taking out his phone.
"I'm sorry but I was planning on doing something tonight." Izuku lies.
"What could possibly be more important then staying with us!?" Katsuki asks offended.
"N-nothing! It's j-just umm.. I'm tired and all so I wanted to go sleep, anyways it's getting late." He points out while looking at the sky.
"Nerd we need to talk about.. earlier.. So come over." Katsuki whispers coming closer to Izuku.
"But that's exactly what I'm avoiding.." Izuku admits under his breath.

Katsuki sighs loudly as he looked at them all and then at his phone.
"The hag says it's good." Katsuki says earning cheers from the group.

They say goodbye to Aizawa and Yamada before looking at each other.
"I have my car, do you boys want a ride?" Inko offers.
"I call shot gun!" Kaminari shouts, Kirishima also agreeing.
"Okay then Izuku, you know the way?" Inko asks knowing there was no use in making him get in the car.
"Yeah." He smiles.
"Anyways, I'll walk with him since he has a history for changing directions last minute." Katsuki says glaring at Izuku.
"Perfect then!" She smiles brightly as they go in the different directions, Kaminari not waisting a second to explain to Kirishima what he witnessed.

Izuku gives a small smile at Katsuki as they start walking in an awkward silence.
"I think it's better if we pretend it never happened, I prefer if things didn't become awkward because of me." Izuku blurts out looking down in embarrassment. "I-It never should have h-happen.." He stammers on the verge of tears.
"Nothing actually happened." Katsuki replies annoyed making Izuku nod, scared to speak and being betrayed by his voice.
"It never happened because Dunce walked in." Katsuki adds irritated. "So forget all you want. I'm not forgetting one thing." He grumbles passing a hand through his own hair.

"Hey Nerd?" Katsuki asks.
"What is it Kacchan?" Izuku asks anxiously.
"What scares you in a relationship?"
"What?" Izuku stops walking and Katsuki turns to face him.
"What scares you in a relationship? Friends, lovers and all that shit. What scares you?" He repeats.
"I-I don't know.. I think it's myself.." Izuku answers unsure.
"Yourself?"
"Yeah, like, I don't know if I can trust myself to tell what I want. I say things but in reality I just want the total opposite. And everyone leaves at one point.. And I don't know how many more times I can handle being left behind.. It's always been like that, I didn't know where to cross the line between friends or acquaintances.. So I stay away.." He explains ashamed and Katsuki hums.
"And then there's you guys-" He giggles looking up at Katsuki. "Even if I pushed you away, you went to literal extremes to stay.. I don't know why but-" Izuku sobs crimson eyes meeting his. "You guys stay, and.. I don't understand why and I'm so used to being taken advantaged of that I find it hard to believe you even want to be my friends." He wipes his tears. "I'm scared that I won't be up to your expectations and then I'll be alone again-" He quavers holding back his sobs.

Katsuki nods in understanding as he wiped Izuku's tears for a second time that day. "And if I leave before you guys leave.. It hurts less.." He mumbles making Katsuki sigh.
"You're the pure definition of attachement issues you know that?" Katsuki jokes. "Thinking of the end of a relationship before it even started. That's serious commitment you got there." He smirks passing his thumb across his freckled cheeks. "A whole time line planned out." He whispers, unconsciously looking at Izuku's lips.