Transformers get teleported and introduced

Bumblebee and his team are training when a purple and green portal appears. Shocking them, bumblebee puts his arms infront of sideswipe and Strongarm trying to keep a distance. "Okay team, I know I am not the only one seeing this. But we need to stay away from that portal" bumblebee explains looking at Strongarm and sideswipe. "C'mon man, don't tell me that portal doesn't scream jump in, let's go check it out" sideswipe whined, Strongarm flicks the top of his helm. "If lieutenant says don't go, then listen to him cadet" she scolds.

While talking, they don't notice Grimlock walking towards it. "Hey guys, check out this portal!" Just as Grimlock was shouting to them, he stands on a car and starts to roll backwards. This causes the team to start freaking out. Grimlock stops rolling, his arms out to balance him. "Grim, whatever you do don't move" Bumblebee says desperately, slowly walking to him.

"Okay!" Grimlock looks around and sees a cat walking towards him, screaming he falls back into the portal causing bumblebee to rush forward and try grabbing him. Sideswipe bumps into Strongarm making them and bumblebee fall in. Russel and Denny seeing this start to freak out. "Dad! We need to go save them" russel yells out running into the portal, Denny and fixit not far from him. As soon as they go in the portal, it disappears. Leaving the cat siting there, meowing and walking off.

(Meanwhile on the other side of the portal)

Grimlock falls onto the ground followed by bumblebee, Strongarm, sideswipe, fixit and the clay's. Grimlock then sneezes, making everyone fall off him. Groaning, bumblebee looks around and finds that he's in a cinema. "What the" bumblebee whispers and nudges Strongarm.

"Hello Autobots and humans! I have called you here to do things" a random voice booms over the speakers, scaring everyone. "THERES A GHOST!" Grimlock yells running around. "I am not a ghost nor a human, but you can call me melania" the voice says. "Alright 'Melania' tell us why we are here" Strongarm yells back angrily. "You will be reacting to Bumblebee In a different universe and his past" melania says cheerfully. "You can't do that, protocol 3762.1 states that you can't reveal any information about the Cybertronian war" Strongarm states in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah well protocol, I-don't-give-a-slag states I can" melania sasses back. As soon as she said that Sideswipe starts to burst out laughing, but stops when Strongarm sends his a glare. Fixit covers Russels ears gasping, Bumblebee sighs shaking his helm. "If we watch these 'videos', will you let us go?" Bumblebee questions. "Precisely" melania responds.
"Alright then, team get seated" Bumblebee commands.

"But lieutenant, this is an invasion of privacy. Especially to you" Strongarm looks at him in shock. "The quicker we do this, the quicker we get out of here, and melania is obviously strong due to here ability to summon a portal" Bumblebee explains, not fond of the idea aswell.
"Also I will be bringing some of past team prime in" melania says quickly. "Wait what?" Bumblebee says confused before team prime teleports in through the same portal. Past Bumblebee, Optimus prime, ratchet, bulkhead, and Arcee all fall on top of each other, ratchet being at the bottom of the pile. "Ouch" present Bumblebee says looking at his past self and seeing ratchet on the bottom of the pile.Team prime all gets up groaning.

Optimus then looks over at present Bumblebee then back to past Bumblebee, looking confused. "Before you all start yelling, team prime my name is melania and the reason you see another Bumblebee is because he's your Bumblebee in the future, and the Autobots you don't recognise is his future team" melania explains. Team prime looks at present Bumblebee, suprised about how much he has grown. "Hey there" present Bumblebee says waving his servo. "YOU CAN TALK?!" Ratchet screams. Present Bumblebee chuckles. "You won't believe how much has changed" Bumblebee smiles, he then looks over sees that Grimlock has picked up past Bumblebee under his arms looking at him with sparkles in his optics. "Bee looked adorable when he was young" Grimlock whispers, Strongarm and Sideswipe looking at past Bumblebee in aw. Past bumblebee whirs in confusing at the sudden attention. "Well because there's two bumblebee's, they need nicknames" Optimus explains. "How about past me is called my nickname, Bee. He's younger than me so it makes sense" Bumblebee explains looking a Bee. "That seems logical Bumblebee" Optimus speaks.