chapter 37

"Bye appa.. Take care of yourself and return back in 3 months as you said atleast this time "
Jungkook looked at taehyung huffing in annoyance because he wanted to stay with his father a little more.. He didn't even had a proper father-son moment... All the time he was busy preparing dinner and talking with yuna... But his dear husband gotta go home soon because he have early meeting next day.....

"Come on jagia.. Don't be so mad at me.. We will have hangout altogether after appa returns back.. Right appa? "
Taehyung's wink towards his father in law's direction didn't go unnoticed by jungkook...

"Yeah I know you both.. Your priorities are changed appa... I guess Mr. Kim is more favorite one now.. Saw you both talking all this hours like a long lost friend while I was cooking"
He gave them smug look... Hands folded over his chest..

"Getting jealous of your own husband is not good darling... You will always be his only first priority come on now let's goo we are getting late "

"Don't fight kids... Gguk I will give my whole day and night after returning back.. We will ignore taehyung and leave him alone "
His dad winked at him and smirked widely glancing at his son in laws offended face...

Taehyung was really watching the diplomacy of his father in law with colorless face... He didn't expected him to take jungkook's side all he wanted him to tease his baby more... But yeah obviously father being father..

~~

"Hubby.. We are in the wrong direction... We had to take left " Jungkook stared outside confirming to himself that yes he is right they are actually moving to wrong direction ...

"Yes smart baby... We are not going home" Taehyung announced as he kept driving while humming his favourite melody...

"Not home? Than where are we heading hubby? " Jungkook asked curiously while continuing trowing questioning stared at his husband . ..

"Blink darling blink "
Taehyung saw how jungkook was looking at him without even blinking.. Which made him grin displaying his body smile..

"You will know when we reach there.. It a small surprise... So calm your horses.. Let your eyes and brain rest " He continued driving after mortifying curious pup... Who just forgot blinking in his curiousness.. Jungkook wants to ask God two questions.. Is he really so dumb and clumsy to get to embarrass himself by taehyung all the time Or taehyung finds reasons to annoy and tease him..
However let's just focuss on surprise.. That's what jungkook said to his curious brain and sat there being silenced..

In no time they reached the distination.. Jungkook's jaw has reached the ground after seeing the place where his husband has brought him...

"Are you going to spend our night here hubby " Jungkook enquired gawking the beautifully decorated tent

"Are you going to spend our night here hubby " Jungkook enquired gawking the beautifully decorated tent... His eyelids were stiffed at the tent and once again he was forgetting to blink...