chapter : 24

Taehyung slowly pull off his car....once his gaze fall on his owned mansion...Jungkook was soundly sleeping in his arms... the boy's face was smashed on taehyung's chest making his cheeks pop out...

He was looking so cute and fluffy

He was looking so cute and fluffy... bringing a wide smile on taehyung's face... taehyung was staring at his boy without blinking... he was feeling proud that finally he claimed his boy... Now his buba is his for the lifetime...

One thing taehyung learned till now... that he had very hardly fallen for his fallen angel and losing him means losing himself...

He will do everything to always make his buba happy... he promised to himself that no matter what the consequences he will never betray nor leave his side..

Taehyung slowly opened the car door with his foot and gently picked jungkook in his arms... he carried the boy like a koala... jungkook whined because of disturbance to which taehyung just chuckled...

"Yes bubba... we are home... let hubby take you to the room than you can sleep all you want " Taehyung said gently rubbing jungkook's back...

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.. he was sleepy of course but the excitement of seeing his new home was bubbling in his stomach... he slowly pulled his head from taehyung's neck... he first stared at taehyung with his sleepy doe eyes for good few seconds before tilting his head backwards to get shocked by the beauty of the mansion...

The house was not as huge as Kim mansion... but the beauty was undiscribable... it was a minimezed mansion...

(Assume it as night time)

Jungkook's lips parted a little and small "wow " left his mouth...jungkook was admiring the house with his pupils out... gazing every surrounding.. with satisfied grin on his face...

Taehyung was happy seeing his little bunny happy... he brought his palm towards his husband and cupped his left cheek...

"baby .. you can look out the whole mansion whenever you want after all it's yours ... but now we have to get inside... it's late and hubby is tired " Taehyung spoke gently caressing younger's face...