chapter : 29

After showering... jungkook dragged his legs towards the kitchen to make breakfast only to witness a very unexpected thing... Kim taehyung.. his dear husband who had never stepped inside the kitchen... not even to fetch a glass of water was cooking...

He slowly took small steps.. and went behind the fridge.. he decided to check whether actually taehyung know cooking or not... so he stood there admiring his hubby clumsily trying to switch on the gas stove...

He giggled silently while observing..
"He doesn't know cooking aish!! What is he trying to do " he mumbled lowly before walking towards his clumsy husband...

"What are you doing?? " Taehyung flinched lightly...hearing sudden sound but as soon as he realised that the voice belongs to non other than his buba... he turned around smiling gently...

"Hey baby good morning!! I was making breakfast.. Do you crave anything specific to eat?? I will make them for you " He said smiling nervously.. his palms were sweating in nervousness.. poor boy just wanted to make something for his distress husband.. he was praying in mind that jungkook choose something easy for him to cook... but maybe God has another plans...

"You know cooking?? As far as I know you had burnt jin hyung's microwave while cooking " He heard his husband mocking tone.. his heart sinked at the thought of not getting any chance to make it up with his baby.. he signed sadly.. He opened his mouth to say something in defence but before he do so... jungkook interrupted in between..

"But If you want.. you can cook whatever you want no one is stopping you... however I like bibimbap " jungkook intentionally had choosen that dish.. Because he knew taehyung doesn't know cooking so he just wanted him to back off.. But taehyung was too stubborn to do that..

Hearing jungkook's wish... Taehyung's face lighten up in the fraction of seconds he nodded his head enthusiastically before speaking..
"As your wish my princess " Smiling widely he started collecting ingredients from the cabinets for the dish..

On the other hand.. The flustered bunny stood there with lots of butterflies dancing in his stomach by the new nickname his husband had used for him.. his face was decorated with red hue making him turn into a ripped tomato..

He immediately left from there with red cheeks

He immediately left from there with red cheeks ... leaving his oblivious husband alone in the kitchen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey beomgyu... how's life going ?? It's been long time right??

" How you got my number bitch!! Long time my ass.. We already met yesterday and i had already warned you... Stay away "

"Yahh!! Don't you have any manners.. Forget it!! Unblock me on insta "

"Nope "

"You punk!! What's wrong with you.. Just unblock me from his insta id.. Why you have to mandle in someone's love life.. you snitcher!!