chapter : 27

Taehyung put the elder on the couch... while jungkook went to kitchen to bring water for hobie...

As soon as he brought the water... taehyung splashed some water on his face... hoseok slowly woke up ...

"Hyung are you okay?? What happened.. why you look so pale?? And this injury how you got this??" Jungkook started bombarding him with question once he woke up... his eyes were brimmed with tears.. actually jungkook is very sensitive boy he can't see his hyung's in pain...

Taehyung gently patted his back..
"Ssh bubba... he is fine... is he the one with whom you stayed before our wedding??

" Yes hubby.. he is my hobie hyung " Jungkook replied smiling a little...

Taehyung himself smiled seeing his buba's smile....

Taehyung turned towards hoseok... now facing him directly... hoseok was still adjusting to the light of the room... squinting his eyes... he slowly opened them... only to find both jungkook and taehyung crouched down... staring at him with worried pair of eyes...

He chuckled at them before speaking up
"What are you both doing?? And taehyung why are you glaring at me like that?" He asked smiling.... Both husbands knew that the smile is fake...

"Hyung what happened to your head.. how you got injured " Jungkook asked softly... looking at him with a pair of hurtful eyes...

"Aww kookie... don't be sad it's just a small injury... I got when I was coming here... I wanted to surprise you both " He muttered excitedly but his voice was very low..

"Hyung you are drunk " Taehyung stated sternly making jungkook shock...

"I just - "

"You never visit anyone when you are drunk moreover you drove while being drunk.. That's how you got the injury am I right?? You never drink and drive hyung what happened?? How can you be so careless " Taehyung cut him off before he give any excuses...

"But hubby how you know that much about my hyung?? " Jungkook asked staring at him with big doe eyes...

"Because he is my friend bub "

"Yes kookie we are very old friend.. we have group too... we are friends from college... don't worry every one will meet you at your reception an-

" Hyung stop changing the topic... Tell me now why did you drink and drive " He voiced sternly...

"I aish.. Actually.. It's all because of your noona jungkook " Hoseok pointed at jungkook with hurtful expression on his face...

"Whats with yuna now?? " Taehyung interrupted frustratedly...

"Hubby let him speak please...
Yes hyung what did noona do now ?? Wait you returned back?? Oh shit did you meet her?? " Jungkook jumped excitedly but all his excitement died down when he saw tears falling from his hobie hyung's eyes...

"What happened hyung did you had fight with noona... I will talk to her tell me what happen?? " Jungkook gently wiped the tears from hoseok's face...

While taehyung was sitting there with confused face... Having no idea of what the hell is going on...

"Actually there is a big secret which I and yuna didn't told you yet... but i think now you need to know this... because you are my only hope who will bring my yuna back to me... Please kookie help me " Hoseok held younger's hand and started pleading with tears in his eyes...

"I will definitely help you hyung. .. don't cry please " jungkook said almost himself crying seeing this vulnerable state of his hyung... he never saw hobie this sad before... he is the most cheerful person if his life...