02 Him

Can be little sexual. Skip the flashback part if you don't want to read it.

Samaira's POV

I walked in the room, and saw my sister lying on the couch. She was dead asleep, I roll my eyes and shake her up. "Go away" she annoyingly says, yanking my hands off of her. I sigh and think 'how can a person fall asleep in like 1 minute and in so much stress?'

"Didi, Jiju and his family is here" I shake her once again and this time she jolts up. Blinking her eyes and wiping her drool she looks at me and asks, "Do I look okay?". I shake my head and tell her , "wipe down your eyes and around the lips with a wet tissue. Just wipe, don't rub". She nods and does it. In about a minute she is brand new again and I look at her as she fixes her saree and tell her, "You look beautiful. Now come on, Suhaan Jiju must be dying to see you".

Didi smiles and links her arm to mine. We walk out of the room and towards the living room, I could see people my father and probably Suhaan Juju's dad laughing about something. Mom sits beside myself dad and she stands up as she realises we are here and announces, "here she is, Arya, come here, sit beside Suhaan".

"Oh and this is Samaira, our youngest. She just joined the same school as Arya recently." Mom says proudly as I smile and put my hands together and say 'namastey' to everyone. Suddenly, I see a someone sitting in the farthest corner of the sofa, I could only see the person sitting. Walking towards the other side of the room to get a good look of everyone, I stand there and notice the kids, who mumble an 'hi', then I see Arya didi's sister in law and brother in law. I give them a smile and they do the same. Lastly, I see the man, and something lights up, I audibly gasp. Everyone looks at me, and I instantly regret it.

"What? What's wrong?" My father asks me, I look at him and quickly think of an answer, "oh nothing! I thought... I thought I left the gas on, ahh... sorry, just give me a minute, I will be back".

I quickly make my way to the kitchen before anyone could say anything, embarrassed by my action I sit in the chair near the island, and think about the man who was out there? He was the man who took my virginity, he showed me something so beautiful that night, that none of my past boyfriends have been ever able to. I had have been crushing on him since then and he is here, just outside this kitchen doors, siting on our sofa and his brother is my JIJU(brother in law).

What will I tell didi? That your husband's older brother is the one I am fantasising about almost every night and day. What will I tell him? Hi, 8 year agal we fucked?

"Samy?" I hear my mother calling my name, "Yes, Maa. Ek min", I quickly respond and take deep breaths. I try my best to calm myself, but flashbacks of the past just appear as I close my eyes. I can't stop thinking about him, his touch, his lips on me.

Flashback

That Night

I was siting on his lap as he caress my side, we kiss like two maniacs. I don't know, I had one boyfriend who was a sloppy kisser, it was almost 4 months of relationship in junior year of high school and than we broke up. This man is different than him, I can not compare this man to that high school horny teenager. This man knows what he is doing, his hands  go to the hem of my skirt as he pulls away from the kiss, a sigh of wanting more leaves my lips.

"May I?" He ask as he tugs on the dress, I lick my lower lip and shyly say, 'yes'. In an instant my skirt was off me and my red lacy panties were exposed. He looked at me like I was his meal, his one last meal or may his first meal. A blush crept through my cheeks as I thought about the things he can do. Looking away, not making it obvious of my virgin self, I tug on his shirt and say, "Get it off please?".