Chapter 17

Killuas pov

Killua looked back behind him, his face neutral.

"Your wasting your time. Follow me all you want, but I'll never give you a chance to attack." He said as he waited to see if anyone would come out.

Killua sighed, "Come put or I'll come to you." he told his stalker. He waited for a few before he made his way to where he sensed his staker, his eyes wide and cat like. "This really is a pain you know, chances are your only worth one lousy point." Killua said to no one in particular as he walked tours the guy before closing his eyes. Stance relax and skateboard between his left armpit.

When killua made his way there he stoped. There was there guys. The one how was crouched gasped, "big brother!" In suprise.

They looked at him, a glare on there faces, then the skiner one marched up to him, before he kicked him in his chest. "What are you!? A idiot!?" The other brother punched him in his face, yelling, "you can't even beat a little kid!" The younger on cowerd, his hands up as if to protect himself.

"You got it all wrong big brother!" The guy cried.

"And what part do I have wrong?" The skinner one yelled. Killua wached there conversation, the only think that would make it better, a bag of freshly poped popcorn.

"I-i didn't want to hurt a little kid, that's all. I thought I'd just hold of and take it while he slept." The guys said, obviously nervous as he sweated bullets.

"Your so full of it!" The bulkier on call his bulletin, yelling it in his face.

"F-fine you got me! And your right, I guess I should wrap this up,time for a beat down." The younger said, turning to face Killua with false bravado.

He got from where he set, and made his way to killua, who stood, still relaxed with on hand shoved on his pocket. The guy stood above him, trying to use his hight as a advantage, but killua knew this guy's still. All bark but no real bite.

"Alright kid, how about you hand it over. Do as I say and you won't get hurt." The guy said.

"Baka." Killa replied. The guys eyes widened, before he sent a kick to killua stomach, sending his board flying. As killua flew backwards, his stuck his other hand in his pocket. Killua felled to the ground, his body bumping once or twice before he lay back.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. Bam! Right in the gut." The guy hyped himself up.

"Must hurt like hell." The bigger of the brothers noted. Killua never even blink, his eyes opened and not haven felt any pain at all. Killa lifted his feet, before he jumped on up.

"What the hell! You go easy on this twerp?" The bigger guy assumed.

"Your way to nice Imori." The skinner one says.

"U-uh right!" The guy agreed. Killua digs into his pocket, before he took out Imoris badge

"Your number one ninety-eight, huh." Killua notes, and all three norther look at him in suprise. "N-no way!" Imori gasped, frantically checking his pocket.

"Since it only a number off from he on I've been looking for, I'm betting that one ninety-nine must be one of you two, am I right?." Killua asked, tossing the one point badge up and down. A bright smile on his face that betrayed his power. Finally, they started to take him seriously, the stances all rigid and on edge.

"Hey Omori, get into formation. Let's do this. I'm pretty sure he ant no ordinary kid." The skinner guy said, and Killua sinster cat like grin was on.

The Omori guy Imori and the other one got into formation. One infront, and the two othere at his right in left. Then killa blink out of existence.

"Up there!" One of them called, but killa was already behind him kicking his knee and backing his stay on his knees. He grabed the guys shokder, his other hand like claws as the settled by the guys neck.

"Don't move, ok. My finger here cut a lot better then any knife." Killua cautions, his middle finger slicing though skin and drawing blood. The guys entire body vibrated with terror.

"Ow men, your number 197, damn, I really am bad at guessing these things."

"Hey." Killua said, looking to the bigger guy, "are you number 199?" The big guy looked at Killua, now aware of his power.

"Yeah." He answered, dumbfounded

"Give it to me." He order the bigger guy who grited his teeth, before taking out his badge and tossing it to Killua. Killua caught it easily. "Thank you." He said, looking at the other two badges.

"For the ones I don't need." Killua said, turning around, raring up his arm before he tossed one of them into the sky, the badge disappearing somewhere far into the trees.

"And this one goes this way." Killua said, doing the same to the other badge but in the opposite direction, close to two of the brother, having them duck.

Both brothers looked at the badges and amazement, fear, and awe.

"Good luck finding them." Killua said, a smile on his face. "You got three days left to find them, I'll see you later." and then he was gone, like he was never there.