Chapter 5

(BTW illumi is totally acting like a top. Just letting you guys know)

When Hisoka woke up he was tied up in a chair Illumi's nen being used as chains to keep he down with taped around his mouth.

Illumi had a knife pointed at him looking as the man how was now currently awake not struggling on bit had a bit of red blush codding his cheeks.

Illumi took the blazer sharp knife he was holding and grazed it across Hisoka chest drawing the delightful red liquid.

"You seemed to be enjoying this," Illumi noticed.

"Mmm many I should use my needles instead," Illumi was unusually talkative during his torture sessions.

Hisoka squirmed in the chair trying to hide the bulge growing in his pants.

Hisoka was a sadomasochist. He enjoyed giving pain to others, but also receiving it just as much.

Illumi took on if his many needles out of his top and made many scares around he's a good body with a light smile.

Hisoka looked embarrassed but hot all the same, a dark crimson blush laced his pale cheeks.

"Your masochist aren't you Hisoka?" Illumi teased out before thinking about it a bit more.

"Actually.... You're a sodomasochist. You wouldn't be assassin if you don't like inflicting pain on others, but you wouldn't be in this chair turned on, blushing, or looking at all embarrassed at your current state if you weren't in masochist," Illumi corrected.

After that Illumi smiled wided just a bit before he tortured Hisoka painful slow.

It was almost 3 hours later and Hisoka clothes were now completely shredded some of the fabric stayed on him exposing his abs and muscles. Some of his wounds has now dried due to how long it's been, but some was completely new still dripping with fresh blood.

Hisoka was sweating, his eyes filled with both lust and embarrassment, his face now burning hot.

Illumi had his needles now by his neck, the slightest pressure easily drawing blood.

Illumi and Hisoka

"That was fun," Illumi said before reattracting the needle sharply cutting the tape that was preventing him for talking.

•With Killua and Gon•

Gon and Killua was laying on the floor panting as the pillows they were throwing around were pile up on top of them.

"Hahaha!" Gon started laughing causing Killua to join in.

Once the two boys calmed down gon looked at Killua with a bright smiled.

"That makes us friends ok Killua!" Gon chirped out making the albino blush a bit.

"O-ok than, but don't say it like that it embarrassing!" Killua huffed out.

"But it's true," gon pointed out with a small pout.

Killua huffed and stood up going too were his shoes accidentally felled off while they were in the middle of a pillow fight

"Hey were you going Killua?" Gon asked.

"I'm gonna go for a walk," Killua answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh I wanna go!" Gon said his eyes practically screaming with excitement.

Killua looked at him for a bit before signing.

"Fine, hurry up and put your shoes on," Killua order.

Gon did as he was told and hurried to find his shoes.

"Ok let's go!" Gon giggled jumping up and down.

Killua open the door leaving his hotel room followed by Gon.

"Im gonna text Illumi at tell him I'm heading out," Killua told the skipping boy beside him.

"Oh I'll text Uncle Hisoka then," Gon said getting out his phone.

Killua hurried up and send the message saying, in gonna go out for a bit~

"Umm, Killua how do you spell uncle?" Gon asked Killua with a confused but nervous smile.

"U-N-C-L-E" Killua answered putting his hands in him pocket.

"Oh thanks Killua.... Umm how do you spell outside?" Gon asked after a bit.

Killua sigh, "O-U-T-S-I-D-E" gon thanked him again.

"Oh umm Killua how do you spe-" before he could finish his sentence Killua grabbed his phone.

"I'm just gonna do it for you," Killua groaned making Gon blush in embarrassment.

~hey uncle Hisoka I'm going outside for a bit bye!" Killua put in a exclamation mark so it would sound more like gon sent the text.

"Here," Killua gave him his phone back.

"Sorry," gon mumbled sheepishly.

"You can't spell at all can you," Killua asked with raised eyebrows.

"N-no," Gon blush.

"Baka," Killua said ruffing Gon's hair.

"Hey," gon grumbled his blush expensive.

"Hahaha," Killua laughed.