Chapter 3

It been a year since Gon first assassination killing a lot more sense.

Gon had never been outside that far, he was always do adventurous going out in the woods with Hisoka just to find some weird adventure along the way, so he was extremely happy and energetic the day when Hisoka told him he was going to Heaven's arena.

Gon was a bit upset that there would be nobody his age, but if he got stronger than he was fine with it.

"Uncle Hisoka?" Gon asked as he just put the last two cards to finnish the house of cards he had started working on 30 minutes ago before knocking it down on Hisoka carpet then getting up walking towards Hisoka bed.

"Yes Gon" Hisoka dragged out in his usual deep satisfied voice.

"We're gonna go to heaven's arena tomorrow right?" Gon asked tilting his head to the side.

"Yes, that why I'm packing your clothes Gon," Hisoka explained folded the fabric and putting them in Gon's suitcase that had a cute green dinosaur.

"Oh ok, but why are we packing my clothe?" Gon asked using 'we' even though it was clearly Hisoka who was packing clothes.

"Because Heaven's arena is far away and will need somewhere to stay until you get your own private room once you reach the 100th floor, but we will not be sharing the same hotel room," Hisoka explained putting the last few clothes into the suitcase.

"Oh.... Why not?" Ever sense Hisoka told him about Heaven's arena he's been asking questions Non-Stop, Hisoka politely answering them.

"Because I have grown need I need to take care of myself, and you'll be sharing a room with a kid about your age," Hisoka told him zipping up the green dinosaur suitcase that was on the bed.

"Wow really!" Gon asked his eyes sparkleing.

"Yes, he is also an assassin the heir famous family of the Zoldyck. His not allowed to have friends, but since you are an assassin yourself, illuma, his elder brother made an exception," Hisoka was now dragging the suitcase to there car that they rarely ever use, Gon following close behind him.

"Mmmmmmm," Gon was thinking of another question to askx but since Hisoka has answered all the questions that he was planning to ask about killua he had nothing else to ask.

"Well ok," Gon settling for.

Just Gon have nothing more to do so he spent his following time running thought the woods avoiding the various traps that Hisoka has placed.

The next day Hisoka woke up Gon up at 8:30 AM so he had time to take a shower, get dress, brush his teeth, and eat breakfast.

He was done at around 10:00 AM which left him 1 hours to do whatever he please. He ended up playing an online game of 8 ball winning every round.

After his hour was up he and Hisoka got into there car and drove of to a 5 star hotel.

Hisoka got his suitcase while Gon got his.

Hisoka was getting a room an the 5th floor and Gon on the 4th.

"Bye-bye uncle Hisoka!" Gon chirped waving his hand at Hisoka as he just dropped him of at his room, Hisoka smiled good-bye before going to his room.

Gon bursted into the 2 person room startling a white headed albino who was just trying to read a book in peace.

Gon saw his new roommate Killua and smiled brightly.

"Hi I'm Gon," He announced.

"Killua looked at him with a light smile seeing as he was his age, "I'm Killua," he told the green kid.

"Yeah I know uncle Hisoka told me," on got on his bed they was next to Killua's.

"Oh, ok" Killua looked at him before turning back to his book.

"Hey Killua, you wanna play a game?" Gon asked wanting to make a new friend.

"Umm, sure" Killua shrugged his shoulders, then all of a sudden a pillow was thrown at straight at his face.

He looked at gon as he had a proud smirk on his face.

Killua grabbed the pillow before throwing it back, but gon easily caught it smiling before launching it back at Killua who did the same as gon and throws it back having there first pillow fight, laughing and jumping to dodge now multiple pillows that were flying in the air.