Chapter 15

"Hey, what a coincidence meeting you here, I'm so fortunate." Hisoka says.

"Why do I always run into people I don't want to see?" Leorio asked as he looked at Hisoka leaning against one of the many trees, Kurapika by his side.

"You see, all I'm missing is just two points. I was hoping you might give me one of yours." Hisoka explained as he walked closer to the two.

"What! you're crazy? I'm not giving you-" but kurapika cut him off with a stern look, "Leorio." He quited, then he looked at Hisoka.

"You said you only need two points, meaning neither one of us is your primary target. Am I right about that?" Kurapika questioned. Hisoka only smirked as he says, "leave the questions to me all all right. Will you give me your badges, answer carefully." He threatened holding aJoker card close to his face with his middle and index fingers.

Kurapika lowered his head, eyes narrowing as he spoke. "I suppose that depends." Leorio looked at him, startled as the blond continue.

"Between the two of us we currently have four badges, mine, my targets, the Leorios, and one that's worth only a single point to either him or me. Of the four, two might possibly belong to your suspected Target, and only two. Mine, or the badge that's worth a single point. Leorios number is 403, he was targeted by number 16 and number 16 was assigned to me as my target. Each of us was given a different Target so 16 and 403 is out." Kurapika explains.

Hisoka take a step forward, his smirk growing even wider. "Indeed, neither of those is the target I was searching for. What of it?" Gon could tell that he was becoming amused at the dealings.

"That just leaves the other badges, if your willing to take the badge that's worth only one point and leave, you are more than welcome to have it, but I will not allow you to take mine. And the same goes for the other two." Then  he tossed his bag aside. "And if you insist on taking them by force, prepare to fight me for them."

Leorio took out his knife and kurapika his sticks that acted as swords as they both got into a fighting stance. there was a tense quiet for what seemed like minutes before Hisoka covered his face before he started chuckling, his shoulders shaking with it. He uncovered only one of his eyes with his fingers, his palm covering the other.

The other two grow stiff.

"Out of curiosity, what is your number?" He asked.

"444"

Gon knew right then and there that his uncle wouldn't take it because that wasn't his number, but he made them stew for another minute before he said. "Very well." as he put his card up, "you have yourself a deal, I'll take the badge with a single point."

They both visibly relaxed as they picked up their belongings. Kurapika took out the badge, sticking it between a crack in a tree. "I'll leave it here." He said, not trusting the clown looking man.

"Don't be so concerned, I'll stay right here until you're out of sight." And so they both slowly walked away, keeping eye contact with Hisoka.

Hisoka stayed still for a few minutes before he started laughing. "And a few short days they both grown beyond recognition, but they still have more to learn." He said to himself as he started walking towards the tree with the badge nudged between a crack in it.

"I wonder, why must unripe fruit be so tantalizing?" He questioned sultry, holding the badge between his thumb and index finger, turning it around to show the number 118. "Such a Pity, not the badge I was hoping for." And then he put it away.

Welp, I only have one more change left. So whenever he fines his next pray, I'll definitely be ready!

... oh shit! What if the next person doesn't want to fight him either? Then I'll have to go one v one and I'll diffently lose! What do I do!?

Then suddenly, a shutter ran though gon as Hisoka let his blood lust steep though. A blast with the intent to kill spiked though the air and butterflys and birds alike shot out the home to hide from it.

Gon clinched his teeth. He was plenty used to this feeling, but it always made him jumpy. But at least he knew Hisoka needed to let it out on somebody, meaning his previous worry all but vanished.

_____________