23

Next morning

Jimin woke up with emptiness in their bed and with a heavy headache.He kept his hands on his head to think what he did last night.

He couldn't remember a thing he tried to remember but no then he looked at jungkook who is leaning on the door frame with his hands folded.

Jimin gave a confused look first but then everything came flashing to his mind.He is embarrassed and ashamed what he did.

He tried to run to bathroom but jk was soon enough to stop him and pull him closer.

"Where are you going?"Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry okay!now just leave me."Jimin said.

"Aren't you the one who said I'm yours infront of everyone???"Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse you're mine!I don't like the way the girls flirted with you"Jimin said.

"Are you possessive omega?"Jungkook asked.

"If that's what they call it as then I am"Jimin said with a proud smile.

Jungkook leaned in and gave him a peck."Go get fresh up...I'll serve you hangover soup "He said.

After sometime

Jimin came from upstairs. He is disappointed that his alpha didn't welcome him then he read the note.

Hey sweetheart,sorry that I didn't inform you and don't be disappointed. Since I'm the head alpha now I gotta go and do some works...Will come soon for you!make sure you eat and I'll make sure that no one flirts with me:)Then let's cuddle today!yesterday we couldn't do it today we will do it.

Time skip

Door opened...

Jimin came from upstairs very happily...."Hyung" but when he saw the person he couldn't able to move his legs.

LOVED BY THE OMEGA🐥❤️🐰On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara