08

Jimin can't sleep in his room either.He doesn't wanna sleep alone.

"What's with you?You sleep alone every freaking day!Why the hell are you acting different today?"Jimin asked to Ulf.

"That's because i didn't have mate those days but i have one now so you've to let me sleep with him"Ulf said.

"YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????YOU ANNOYING BITCH"Jimin shouted only to see Jungkook opening the door and standing there with a wide eyes.

"You just cursed at me?"Jungkook asked eyes can't believe what it saw and ears can't believe what it heard.

"No!I just cursed at my wolf"Jimin replied with a smile with his messy hair in the bed.

"Ask him to sleep next to you"Ulf screamed from inside.

"Can you sle-"Jungkook was cut off by Jimin cursing again.

"Shut up bitch"Jimin cursed again looking at Jungkook.

"You do those intentionally don't you?"Jungkook asked blood boiling.Jimin doesn't even know when Jungkook came this close to him.

"Aish!No!it's my wolf thing!You won't be understanding."Jimin explained getting down from bed.

"What is it telling anyways?"Jungkook asked.

"It wants you to sleep next to me.But i know you won't do."Jimin said.

"Bingo"Eyolf screamed.

"I am in the bed you aren't!Care to come?I promise i won't do anything"Jungkook said.

Jimin crawled and slept.Back facing each other in their own world.Only their wolves are wanting each other.They don't even know if they want each other.Do they want each other?

At 2AM

Jimin woke up because of some noises again.He turned to see what it is only to see Jungkook getting uncomfortable in the sleep.Jungkook woke up suddenly,hands in his head, frustrated.

Jimin moved little to face Jungkook.Jungkook was only confused by the way omega is acting.Hands wide opened,Jungkook is in Jimin's chest hearing his heartbeat which wasn't normal but kinda beating,hugging him.

"It's okay.Nothing happened"Jimin said comforting him and patting his shoulder.

Jungkook somehow fell asleep in his  arms.He then made sure Jungkook is comfortable.

At 6 AM Jimin woke up to make food.

He somehow managed to make it.

"Where are you going?"Jimin asked.

"To hunt since there is no woods here"Jungkook replied with cold voice.

"You are not going.Your health is not fine"Jimin said.

"I will go don't care about me"Jungkook said rudely and left.

Now Jimin has to eat everything alone.

After sometime at 11AM

Jimin pov

He heard dooring bell.He went to open it murmuring something.

End of Jimin pov

He saw someone carrying Jungkook,They answered his unasked question.

"He fainted while doing hunting"They said.

"Okay,can you just put him there?"Jimin asked pointing sofa and they did as he said.

He sat near the sofa hands ruffling his hair.

"Why?Why are you like this?Is there anything you're waiting for?Is it love?is that what you need?I will give you i promise.I don't want it from you because i know you regret mating m-"Jimin was cut off.

"Jimin"Jungkook said in the middle of sleep.

"Yes?Why are you thinking about me in your sleep?Am i that important to you?"Jimin asked knowing that he's still in sleep.

His eyes were suddenly opened.Jimin stood up wishing that he didn't see him.

"Why are you caring about me?"Jungkook asked.

"Me?I am not caring about you.Not anymore"Jimin said knowing that his Alpha got hurt by him saying these.

He said and left.After that they both haven't talked to each other.It's not like they are couples so that they've to sort it out.They are just two mates who mated just because Jungkook's father said.Otherwise it wouldn't have happened.

They are okay with getting apart from each other.But their wolves?it's annoying them like they truly love each other.

Jimin pov:

"Shut up Ulf"Jimin said.

"Why should I?when you messed up there?"Ulf said.

"What did i do?it's him.End of discussion"Jimin said.

End of Jimin pov

Jungkook pov

"What do you want Eyolf?go beg him?"Jungkook said.

"I'm not telling you to beg.Just sort it out.It's you who have done the mistake"Eyolf said.

"Shut up already Eyolf.Don't even dare to come up with this topic again to me understand"He said.

End of Jungkook pov

They are thinking that not speaking to each other will sort out the problem.It's not because of ego or something.It's just they are not ready to speak.

It's been two days since they fought with each other.This two days are hard if they have to be honest.But these two days are showing how much they want each other.Or is it telling that they love each other?

Distance does two things.One it will tell you how much you miss them.Two it will tell you how much you're comfortable without them.

But their's is first case.

Hey weenies

I'll try to upload next chapter today itself.

Borahae💜