10

He decided to grab a knife from kitchen.If he is not Jungkook's he is not ready to be anyone's.He kept it near wrist,blood already starting to flow.

End of Jimin pov

(A/N:this pov i started in last chapter if you're wondering)

Door opened only to see Jimin's blood,becoming unconcious.But he tried his best to keep his eyes open.

"Jimin"Jungkook shouted running to grab him taking him in his arms to healer's cabin.

"If i ever die,just remember that i care about you alot.And i take back my words,I will care about you.I will keep on care about you"Jimin said.

"Shut up!You won't die"Jungkook said tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?"Jimin asked wiping his tears but wiping it with his own blood.

"Aish!I am sorry now your cheeks are covered with my blood"Jimin said wiping it with his shirt.

"Don't worry.I will save you"Jungkook said and finally reaching healer's cabin.

Only after doctor said he is alright he started to breathe.But doctor also warned him to take care of him because it's his second time attempting suicide and if it happens again he will die.

"Why did you do it?"Jungkook asked seeing Jimin waking up.

"Why did-"Jimin was cut off.

"Why did you save me?Is that your question?"Jimin nodded."Who do you think you are?huh?I care about you either.It's not only you who care about me.I care about you either.Got your answer?"Jungkook said to which Jimin chuckled.

"Wae?I am not selfish"Jungkook said.

Jimin motioned come here and Jungkook did as he said.Jimin came closer faces so close.He leaned to kiss his lips,Jungkook closed his eyes.Jimin then held his chin with his fingers and turned his face to kiss his cheeks.

"You think I'll do it?For now thats enough"Jimin said hiding his smile.

"Aish!I fell for that!I will get it paid later.Now answer my question"Jungkook said.

"What do you expect me to do huh?I thought i lost you that's why i did this."Jimin said."Where were you?I searched for you the whole house.And you weren't anywhere that's why i thought i lost you.I even thought you got tired of me so you gone to search another omega."Jimin completed.

"I only want you for me.I won't search for another omega no matter what.And don't do something stupid like this okay?Wait for atleast one day.I won't leave you and go anywhere.Now tell me why you did your first attempt."Jungkook asked again.

"That's because of Ulf.If you're wondering who he is.He's my wolf.He didn't speak to me just because we aren't in good terms"Jimin said.

"Bingo"Jungkook said.

"What is it?"Jimin asked confusingly.

"Oh!I used to say that when umm when i can't explain that thing...it's like coincidence?maybe?"He stuttered making Jimin to chuckle.

"Now it's time to promise that you'll stop attempting suicide"Jungkook said..

"Promise"Jimin replied.

After a week

Jimin pov

"Woah!I had to meet him alone now"

His father-in-law called them for lunch but seems like Jungkook is having hunting duties so he is gonna send me alone there.

I don't even know how should I react.Why the hell is he sending me alone?

Aish!

End of Jimin pov

Time skip

"Ahhh!Jimin~shiii!Welcome home"Hana said.

He smiled at her and gave a hug for her.He bowed when he saw Kwan coming.

"No need for that.Come inside and have lunch with us."Kwan said with a welcome smile.

"Where is Jungkook?"Hana asked sitting in the chair of dinning table.

"Oh!He is having hunting duties."Jimin explained and sat in the chair to which Hana nodded.

Ha-Eun doesn't like him coming because if Kwan is calling him for lunch then something is wrong.

"You can serve us"Kwan said looking at Ha-eun.

"Ahhh!yea!will do"Ha-eun said and started serving.

"How is he treating you?"Kwan asked Jimin.

"Oh!he is taking care of me well and good."Jimin replied with a smile.

"Which pack do you belong to?"Kwan asked him.

"Ixtal"Jimin said keeping his head low.

"The pack where omegas are treated like shit?"Kwan asked.

"Honey,why are you asking him all these?"Hana asked.

"Who do you think you are?I SAID YOU TO MARRY HIM OUT OF FRUSTRATION.AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN ACCEPT IT?I WOULD'VE MADE HIM TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE OMEGA.I CHOSE YOU OUT OF FRUSTRATION AND YOU EVEN ACCEPTED IT."

"That's enough!"Jimin shouted.

"OH KID!YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GIVE RESPECT."Kwan said.

"I know how to give respect.It's just some doesn't deserve it."Jimin said.

Kwan blood boiled so he raised his hand to beat Jimin.Jimin closed his eyes to protect him.

"IF YOU EVER LAY YOUR FINGER ON WHAT'S MINE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU'RE BURIED SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND"Jungkook shouted.

"Don't be scared baby."Jungkook said making Jimin to open his eyes.

Hey weenies

I'm sorry that stories are late.Not feeling good lately.

I'll make sure to update continuously when i go through everything.

Until i request to wait patiently.Take care.

Please do vote and comment.

Borahae💜