~Sainz 1-2~

Everyone was relaxing on the deck for the morning. They had arrived at their final destination-Italy. The plan was to have a chilled morning before going karting in the afternoon.
Charles walked out onto the deck looking pale.

"charles mate you look like you've seen a ghost" pierre said
everyone looked up and all attention was now on Charles. He looked at Sofia.
"i am so sorry"
she was confused
"why"
"i've got us both into some pretty deep shit"
she stood up and walked over to him, all eyes on them
"charles what are you talking about?"
he said nothing and handed her his phone

Celeb Gossip: Charles the cheater?

Today, Charles Leclerc was spotted on the yacht that he has been us inig for the last two weeks with some of his formula 1 teammates and other friends. Fans have been excited to spot this yacht pulling into their country, so they can get a glimpse of their favourite racers. However, Charles was spotted on the top deck talking to Alexandra Saint Mleux, a conversation of which ended with a kiss. Fans are shocked as Charles was last known to be dating Sofia Sainz, his teammates sister. She is believed to be on the yacht with them, and fans wonder if she is aware of this situation. Both parties have not released anything about breaking up, and even posted together a few days ago. We will keep you up to date with any more news.

she looked up to everyone, after reading it out loud.
"well shit"
"i am so sorry sofia. I know this is going to open a whole can of worms with both our PR managers"
she turned to him and smiled
"charles don't worry. it was gonna happen eventually. plus maybe we can get out of this fake relationship now. we just need to figure out how to make it out like your not a cheater"

everyone stayed silent. Nobody had any ideas, so sofia continued to talk.
"look. let's ignore this for now and enjoy our day. let's all get changed and go karting like planned. if we run into fans and they ask, we don't give them an answer. it's brutal but sometimes that's the best way. yeah?"
Charles put his arm around her shoulder
"sounds like a good plan"
she gave him a quick hug before he went off to get changed, everyone else following him inside to do the same.

Sofia went back to where she had been lay in the sun to have an extra 5 minutes. She loved soaking up as much sun as she could. She had her eyes closed when she felt someone lie down next to her. She used her hand to block the sun from her eyes and she opened them to see who had joined her.
"hey Lan"
"hey Sof"
"are you ok?"
"yeah i'm fine, that's what i came over to ask you. your PR manager is gonna be pissed"
"it's fine Lan, honest. i'm a big girl, i can deal with the media. besides, the sooner i can get out of this fake relationship and just be friends with charles, the better"
"cause you won't be as stressed?"
"well yeah, but there's also another reason" she said sitting up and turning to face him. he copied her actions.
"what's the other reason"
she smiled at him and stood up
"you"
she winked before grabbing her sunglasses and walking off to get changed. when she had gone inside Lando spoke to himself
"fuck she's gonna be the death of me"
he smiled as he went to get dressed

———————————————————————

sofiasainz9:

liked by olliebearman, carlossainz55 and 93,554 otherssofiasainz9: P2 in our karting race and in a bright red and white suit

sofiasainz9: P2 in our karting race and in a bright red and white suit. @olliebearman @arthur_leclerc im coming for your prema seats xxx

view all comments

olliebearman: if only you didn't go pro in the wrong sport👀
>sofiasainz9: @olliebearman penalty shootout, me v you, let's go

charles_leclerc: i still can't believe you overtook me
     >user7: @charles_leclerc what you get for cheating on her

arthur_leclerc: i'm scared

landonorris: queen of karting

carlossainz55: knew you shouldn't have given it up😉

benchilwell: i would have beaten you if mason didn't crash into me
>masonmount: @benchilwell nothing just and inchident

lilymhe: did us girls proud❤️
———————————————————————

carlossainz55

liked by sofiasainz9, landonorris and 101,384 otherscarlossainz55: C

carlossainz55: C.Sainz P1, S.Sainz P2. pretty good karting race if you ask me (she's stood on the top step so she doesn't look short)
tagged: @sofiasainz9

view all comments

sofiasainz9: breaking: Sofia Sainz replaces Lando norris at Mclaren
     >landonorris: @sofiasainz9 why me😭

charles_leclerc: C.Leclerc P3!!!

pierregasly: Your sister is better than you Carlos!
———————————————————————

After a fun evening karting, then a quick meal on the way back to the yacht, everyone's moods were high, but as they remembered they had one more day together while they sailed back to croatia before their holiday was over, a few of them felt upset. They all sat around on the deck as they began to sail back, just enjoying each other's conversation and company.

Lando was sat next to Sofia, who has shuffled closer to him for warmth. He let out a small giggle before putting his arm round her, inviting her closer to him. She leaned into him as everyone else shared knowing looks.

"so guys, what are your predictions for the second half of the season?" max asked
"i think Mclaren will make the biggest comeback ever and me and daniel will finish 1-2 in the championship" Lando said
Daniel reach over to give Lando a high five, before Sofia spoke up
"he said predictions not fantasy's Lan"
This earned a giggled from the group.

They stayed up and spoke into the night, before one by one everyone headed to bed.
"i'm so tired, i'm going to head off to bed" sofia said before standing up.
Lando stood up too saying that he was tired so would also go to bed. They walked inside together in a comfortable silence, stopping at the door of Sofias room. She stopped and turned to him.
"goodnight Lan"
he stood and looked at her, but didn't speak.
"Lan, are you ok?"
"can i kiss you?"
"what"
"i know we are taking it slow and i'm earning your trust back but, can i kiss you?"
she smiled. she didn't want to move this quick in forgiving him but when he was stood so close to her asking the question in such a soft voice, she couldn't resist. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his. Immediately, she could feel him kissing her back. They both smiled into the kiss before reluctantly pulling away.

"i can't think of a more perfect way to end the holiday" he said softly before tucking her hair behind her ear. "goodnight sof"
and with that he entered his room