~hattrick hero~

"There she issss"
"Chillyyyyyyy!!"
Sofia had arrived at Cobham ready for training with the team when she was called from behind by her best friend, Ben Chilwell. Chelsea Left-back. The men's team must be training today too.
"How was Bahrain? seems like you had a good time. i'm so jealous!"
"It was amazing, i met some new people but i got to spend time with Lando again. It's been too long"
Ben smirked
"What's that look for?"
"Your blushing Sof. Seems like someone's got a little crush on her brothers best friend"
"Oh shut up i do not. I've just missed him that's all"
"Whatever you say Sof, i'm just saying" he said as he started to walk towards the men's changing room.
"i'll see you after training, yeah?"
"yeah alright ben see you later" she said walking out onto the pitch
———————————————————————
"There's my girl!! How was Bahrain?"
It was Lauren James, the girl Sof usually spent time with at Cobham. She had recently joined Chelsea too and was amazing. Her brother, Reece James, plays for Chelsea men's first team.
"It was amazing Lauren, i cant tell you how much i missed being in the paddock!!"
The girls started training, working on technique and ball control. They wanted to hammer down on their quick passes and moving the ball around quicker. The next few games were crucial, especially for Sofia, as she wanted to get called up to the Spanish squad before the euros, to help cement her a spot in the first team.
———————————————————————
Sofiasainz9 via stories:

———————————————————————Sofiasainz9 via stories:

***

———————————————————————Benchilwell

Benchilwell

———————————————————————Benchilwell