"Anything unusual before you blacked out?" Bobby questioned. "Sights, smells, anything off the routine?"

"No. Basic night. I was giving some kid from the truck stop a ride. She took off. I-I think she took off."

"Anything else?" Dean and Kennedy asked.

"I swear – I didn't mean to do it. I-I loved them."

INT. POLICE STATION

Sam was typing rapidly on a computer keyboard

"So, demon possession or ghosts? I thought this was a monster thing," Dean said.

"All right, here we go," Sam commented and they viewed security camera footage of the night the trucker picked up the hitchhiker. "Truck stop, night of the murders."

"That's him." In the video, Eve approached. "Hmm. Hello." Sam paused the camera while Eve was facing it and her face was grotesque. "Freakish nightmare. What the hell is that?"

"Bobby?"

Bobby frowned. "I've never seen that in my life. All those vamps and ghouls out on I-80 – maybe they're coming in for Mother's Day."

"Um... Okay, well, if that is big mama – whatever she is, we got zero on ganking her," Dean told them. "So what are we gonna do if we run into her? Throw salt and hope?"

"No, we're gonna turn tail and run, because we're in over our heads."

"I mean, we better get some real info on this bitch before we do run into her."

"Hey, let's go," a police officer said.

"What's the ruckus?" Bobby asked.

"A guy just went postal down at the Cannery."

"Okay, I'll go. You finish here."

EXT. DOCKS

"FBI. Willis. How many in there?" Bobby questioned.

"Six dead," the officer replied.

"What happened?"

"Apparently, a guy walks in, pulls a hunting rifle, just opens fire. Captain! This is Agent—"

"What? There a fed convention in town or something?" the police captain questioned.

"I beg your pardon."

"Agent Willis?" Rufus guessed. "Am I right?"

"Agent. I wasn't expecting you... yet."

"Well, apparently, you didn't get the call." He turned to the officers. "Gentlemen, can you excuse us?"

"What in the high holy are you doing here, Rufus?"

"Same as you – tracking 31 flavors of crazy, which led us both smack into the middle of this."

"Right. Huh. Can we talk to the perp?"

"Well, we can give it a shot. I don't know if he's gonna talk back to us, though. Cops put eight bullets in him. So..."

"So what?"

"So are we partnering on this or not? Come on, man. It's not rocket surgery. We're here. Let's do this. Just like old times."

"Long as I get to drive."

Rufus laughed. "Hell no."

INT. AUTOPSY ROOM

Rufus and Bobby examined the corpse of the shooter.

"So, do you think the mother of whatever the hell is wrapped up in this, Bobby?" Rufus asked.

Come Rain or Come Shineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें