Chapter 9- Not Very Threatening

SORRY IT'S SO LATE ;A;

Martyn was getting annoyed. Extremely annoyed.

He always woke up to the sickly feeling of nausea, getting the feeling to vomit everywhere but it never happened. However, instead of waking up on a hard cold floor, he awoke on a soft, bed. A sweet lavender sent filled his nose as he sniffed the sheets to rid of the small smokey smell that lingered around the room.

The light that was pouring through, supposedly, a large window made Martyn scrunch up his nose and cover his eyes as the light blinded him. He hadn't really seen sunshine since he came to this land, he was usually trapped underground by crazy humans.

The nature spirit was quickly disturbed from his thoughts as he heard a door creak open and two sets of footsteps traveled towards him. He felt two sets of eyes staring at him, both owners of them not saying a single word. After several minutes of him being in a very tense mood, he slowly opened his eyes and yelped as the fully black eyes of a dwarf stared right at him.

"Wait, dwarf!?" the blonde thought to himself.

"HELLO!" the ginger bearded dwarf shouted, giving him a very toothy grin while he held out his hand.

Martyn could only stare in shock in confusion and fear as he stared at the almost hyper man, however after seeing the blue eyed person Xephos behind him (face palming and sighing) , he slowly held his hand forward. The dwarf had a very strong grip and almost shook Martyn out of his wits.

"Simon, i think your giving him a heart attack. Stop" said Xephos to the one called Simon, sounding annoyed but in a playful way.

"Well if he's gonna join the mighty Yogscast, he needs to have a warm welcome! By me obviously" Simon replied, sounding quite high pitched.

"If he wants to" the glowing man replied, grumbling.

Martyn didn't really want to say anything to intrude the playful banter, afraid of being rude. They both looked like the best of friends that could never part, but... They were completely different. He found that strange since different types of spirits in the Twilight always hated each other because they were different.

The blonde was quickly snapped out of his wandering mind as Xephos started speaking.

"Anyway, you've probably picked up what our names are but what is your name?" he asked, smiling down at him as he still lay on the bed.

Martyn stayed silent for a little while, not really wanting to say anything after going through what he has so far. But he did eventually.

"M-my name's Martyn...Martyn Littlewood" he said, trying to make his voice louder then what he could muster up in his terrified state.

"Well, sorry for all the trouble you went through Martyn. Some people are just very cautious around here" he apologized, still keeping a firm smile on his face.

"Yeah, but now that the whole crew had to stay here after the attack WE CAN GIVE YOU A HUGE APOLOGY!" the dwarf almost screamed, earning himself a quick slap on his viking helmet from Xephos.

"It's fine, really" Martyn said, now more confident to stop stuttering.

Xephos sighed and rolled his eyes at the dwarf. He walked to the side of Martyn's bed and gave him a line of black cloth, which had a small leaf sewn in the center of it. Martyn gasped and quickly took the black linen out of his hands, causing the other to chuckle.

"So i'm guessing it is your then? I found it in the room Rythian and Lalna put you in." he said, smiling at him with a kind of apologetic look.

Martyn nodded. He hadn't actually noticed it wasn't on his head, so he quickly tied it around his head. He smiled back at the other, "Thanks for getting it for me" he said.

"No problem." he replied, but was quickly interrupted by the bouncing dwarf once again.

"We need to show you to the rest of the team now! Please Xepho pleeaase!" he pleaded, shaking the taller man's jacket impatiently.

The man sighed and nodded, retracting his hand from the dawrf's grasp and turning toward the nature elf, who was currently curled up in the bed with a baffled and nervous look on his face.

"Don't worry, no one will shoot you in the shoulder again" he chuckled, helping him out of the bundle of white sheets.

"Wait, what?" Martyn thought aloud, looking at his shoulder which was covered in slightly bloody bandages "Oh yeah..." he mumbled.

"Oh lord, don't tell me you've got amnesia!" Simon said with worry in his voice.

"I doubt that, Dew. He seems to remember most things, if he does, we can always wait for a while" the brunette replied.

"Well, i have forgotten why dwarves were very... hyper..." Martyn thought aloud, turning red in embarrassment from the fear of discriminating the ginger.

He was about to apologize, but Xephos let out a laugh and so did the dwarf much to Martyn's surprise. The taller man shook his head, grinning.

"They aren't. Simon here is just a very unique character." he chuckled.

"Yup!" he grinned, "Enough chit chat! My friend, we need you to meet the crew!" he said, bouncing up to grab Martyn's hand and pull him out of bed, careful not to cause him any pain.

"Okay?"

NOT READ THROUGH!