Dom or Sub//Dance Racha version🔞

Dance racha drabbles - "Dom or Sub"

Soft smut, Adult Content

3rd P.O.V.

Dom - Lee Know

You are going to a party with your boyfriend

You are going to a party with your boyfriend. It's Hyunlix wedding day and you and Minho are both dressed up. You choose an emerald short satin dress that really show your curves and he had allowed you to wear it with one condition: he put a vibrator on you, bringing the remote control with him. It's the first time for you to have such a toy inside in a public event, so you are a bit worried. You know that sometimes Minho could be really unpredictable.

And indeed, while you're on the floor dancing with Han and Felix, your best friends, you feel a strong vibration down below.

And fuck, it's strong.

You turn to look for your boyfriend in the room and find him sitting at your table, chatting with Chan and Changbin. He's not even watching you.

You try to ignore the sensation but... Is it getting more intense?

Felix looks at you puzzled: «Hey, are you okay?»

You nod, bringing a hand to your lower abdomen, and you glare at Minho who watches you for a moment. He's having fun, that adorable asshole.

You decide to have your little revenge and instead of going to him, as he would like, you head to the bathroom, alone, giggling at the thought of his bewildered expression. You sit down on the sink and start touching yourself to appease that strong feeling.

Shortly after, as you imagined, the bathroom door opens and your boyfriend comes in with a serious expression on his handsome face.

He is angry. You ruined his game, poor thing.

«Do you want to make me angry today, baby?» he asks, approaching you and locking your wrists. You nod with a smirk.

«Well, you succeeded» he blurts out, looking at you intently.

You feel a shiver down your spine, that look from him sends you into ecstasy. And you can't wait to see how he will punish you.

He makes you lean back against the bathroom mirror and lock your hands up to your head. He takes out the remote control and puts it on max, making you groan in surprise.

It's a too strong feeling, you're even struggling to speak.

«You like to piss me off, but then can you take the consequences, kitten?» he whispers, staring at you in that messy state.

You nod, by opening your legs to the utmost and your nipples appear under the soft fabric of your dress. He puts down the remote control and begins to gently stimulate one, in a slow rhythm, in stark contrast to that tornado between your legs.