chapter 16 talk to me goose

Maverick pov

You got to be shitting me an F-14 Bradley said they shot down 3 planes in those I said we don't know if that bag of ass can fly he said well let's find out I said Mav ok he said and he ran right behind me there guys up there mav rooster said yep I said there more over there Bradley said ok I said let start running yeah run run Bradley said and we made it to the F-14 ok when I give you the signal you flip the switch yes I said and ran to the plane and then a photo from my pocket fell and I picked it up it was of 5 year old junior on my shoulder by a plane and it was label Pete junior and me 2011 and I was on the front of the plane and I got on the plane and saw all the buttons it been a minute huh mav.

Rooster ran to the plane and got on oh my god this thing is so old Bradley said why are the wings coming out mav Bradley said Mav this is a taxi way  not a run way this is a very short taxi way mav  Bradley said and I said you just hang on holy shit Bradley said and we took off.

Emma pov

I was crying on Dot shoulder and then we heard that there was F-14 tomcat and cyclone said Maverick and Cece let go of Abby it daddy how do you know Cece junior said I go to work with him every day I see him fly and I know it him Cece said please Lord that be daddy and Bradley I said to myself and then hangman gave Vicky to someone and said he was going to help dad I'm coming Abigail said what Abigail no you going up there I said  your not dad I doing it to save dad and she left Abigail christian Mitchell get back here no wait admiral Bates said you need a helmet your call sign is Steve admiral Bates said Steve as in like Steve Harrington from stranger things no you act like a Steve sweet bye and they left save dad and Bradley I said to myself.

Abby pov

Me and hangman got on the plane and we were flying and hangman  blew up the plane and we spotted dad and rooster and then hangman said good afternoon ladies and gentlemen that your saviors  speaking and good job hangman and I high five him fasting your seatbelt and put up your trays rooster laugh and dad saw me and said Abigail christian Mitchell what are you doing on the plane I don't know saving my dad he smiled I love Abby I know you do hey hangman and Abby you look good we are rooster see you on the deck.

Maverick pov

Abby and hangman saved us and rooster said it looked like your baby girl saved us with hangman I know I can't believe she has grown my baby girl is growing.

Emma pov

We went into the control room and Cece then said it daddy it daddy then I said and Bradley  and we went out of the control room and came outside and then they landed there plane and they came out and dad got out and hugged Hondo and revealed me and I didn't take a second for my dad to hug me tight my baby I so Sorry I never meant to scare you and your siblings and he kissed my cheek and then he let me go and hugged junior never scared me like that again dad I won't scare you like that again junior and then Aria ran to him and he hugged her tight air I'm sorry I scared you like that and he kissed her cheek and Lizzy ran to him and he picked her up Lizzy do you want to fly a plane yes daddy I want to fly when your older I will teach you how to fly ok yes and he hugged her tight daddy Cece said and he picked her up my baby girl and gave her a big kiss on her cheek and put his helmet on her head.

Then Abigail just stands there for a few seconds and then she ran up to him and he picked her up and got her into a hug never scared me like that again daddy and she broke down and he kissed her cheek never fly a plane without my permission abbcakes what she then looked at him did you call me by my nickname that you gave me when I was little yes I love you abbcakes I love you too daddy and cryed on his shoulder and then Bradley came over and sir but before he can say anything my dad brought him into a hug and  dad said thank you for saving my life that what dad would have done and they hugged again and then rooster picked me up and kissed my lips and saw phoniex and Stormy kiss,  Mandy and bob kiss, black widow and coyote kiss, dot and payback kiss, Hawkeye and fanboy kiss and then dad said where Brooklyn and Vicky and hangman came over and he was holding Vicky oh my god what happened to her she fainted when you didn't answer her and then junior came over with Brooklyn.