Chapter 3 crying

Then I heard a knock at my door hey babe can I come in I got up to unlock the door and he walked in hey hey baby can we talk sure he sat on my bed dad I'm sorry that I made out with Bradley it ok I am sorry for yelling at you I am trying to protect you and just then he saw the lighter in my hand and my dad saw the burn mark on my arm and grab my arm I have been burning myself since I was 32.

My dad never new about what is that nothing no tell me it a burn mark a what show me the other burn mark now Emma Marie Mitchell right now fine I said while tears form my eye I took my shirt off and then I saw some tears in my dad eyes how long have you been doing this tell me for 5 years ok 5 fucking years then I broke down and my dad hugged me and stroked my hair baby I am so sorry you been feeling like this talk to me baby talk to me and he just kept on hugging me and kept on crying and then we both passed out.

1998
I was in my room getting ready for bed and dad came in hey baby listen so tomorrow I'm going on a date with who you remember slider cousin right yeah so we going on a date what about me so you I will make dinner for you and it going to be in the stove and i will tell you everything with note on the fridge ok alright dad and good night baby and he kissed my forehead and fell asleep.

I woke up it was 8 o clock I saw I was laying on my dad lap and my head was on his chest and with a blanket over myself and my dad passed out with his white shirt and jeans on and I was in my bra and shorts and a bit of his hair was on his face and I moved it and that cause him to wake up.

Morning baby hey dad and then he said sorry I slept here it's fine I got off of his lap and got changed what time is it he said get up it is 8:01 oh shoot I get the other up ok he said ok bye today the big day so I got to go get the other up and then head to the hangar alright and then I realized that I forgot my favorite leather jacket at my dad hangar when I was helping him with the plane has anyone seen my favorite bracelet I heard Aria scream and then dad said it in my room hun and then he came downstairs making yourself a cup of coffee yep and a glass of wine for you yes sir and he went upstairs to get Lizzy and Cece up and 2 minutes later he came downstairs holding Cece.

Cece looked very tired is Cece ok yeah she just ms sleeping beauty he said and smile and kiss her cheek and then drank his cup of coffee and then he left and I left and then I left to go to his hangar where I saw my dad changing his shirt and Cece was on a chair and I said woah dad why can't you change somewhere else and he said jeez can't you knock sorry I just forgot my leather jacket oh here it is thanks good luck today thanks babe and then I saw a picture of dad and a woman and a baby hey dad yeah who that woman in the photo that your mother oh ok bye and then I left.

I got my bike and when to top gun and I saw a new girl there and when I realized it was the girl Steve had a affair with and I realized that her name is Dorothy but she get called dot she cyclone daughter when she saw me she smiled and wave and I gave her a death starred and went to the locker room and then she came in hey what do you want listen can we talk have done enough wait black eye what I said in anger tears I just want to talk fine I said you got 3 minutes ok listen he said if I wouldn't have an affair with him he would hurt me and you so I agree wow he said that yeah I am so sorry and she started to cry she had brown hair and hazel eyes don't cry and I wipe her tears.

Then cyclone came in excuse me why is my daughter crying daddy I am fine and he look at me did you make my daughter cry no daddy she did not make me cry then why are you crying princess she told me something that was so sad and I just cryed and she just left the locker room and then cyclone was talking about the mission and I realized that Mandy was not here excuse me sir what Mitchell where is sodapop she had a family emergency to go to oh never mind and I got worried about Mandy and then we left.

before I got on my bike Bradley came up to me hey are you busy tonight no why do you want to go to the bar with me sure ok bye I got home and got changed and just as was about to head out the door Brooklyn look at me where are you going to the bar that nice Brooklyn has brown hair and green eyes her mom died at birth and no she and Aria are not twin.

Like Father Like Daughter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें