006 - a peaceful day

That night Cale was finally be able to sleep peacefully alone.

Even though Naru was kinda upset because he couldn't sleep together with Cale but he finally be able to sleep after lay in bed...with just a few second...

In the morning, Cale wake up and there already an butler standing while looking at him and that make Cale flinched a bit.

"What are you looking at?!" Cale immediately got up of bed and sat up on the edge of bed.

The butler just smile and spoke clamly. "Young master Cale, Duke fredo invited you to having a breakfast together, with young master Naru to. Also Young master Naru really wanted you to join the breakfast."

Hearing the butler words, Cale started to think about it.

'...breakfast with Naru...i really don't want to join because I usually just having breakfast in my room...but...Naru...'

Cale started to thinking about how Naru would react if he didn't join...

'Damn it...just thinking about Naru reaction-'

"Hmm. Fine I go. But it's only because of Naru. Also prepare a bath for me."

The butler just nodded and then go to the bathroom to prepare the bath.

After the butler done preparing the bath, Cale taking a bath and came out with a towel around his waist.

"Bring me a clothes" said Cale to the bulter.

The butler immediately took the clothes that had been prepared for Cale and handed them to Cale, but Cale just stared at the clothes and threw them on the floor.

Cale look at the bulter with an angry expression. "I don't want a simple clothes! I want an expensive and luxurious clothes!"

'Hmph! That Duke said that he wanted me to be his son right? Then I show you how trash I could be!'

Seeing Cale reaction the butler didn't even flinch and just nodded. "I'm sorry for my mistake young master, I bring you the new one asap."

Seeing the butler didn't even react at his trash attitude, Cale raised his eyebrow.

'Weird...' Cale thinks that the butler was kinda weird because an normal person would flinched when he act like that, well...even some people at the Henituse mansion or even when he pretended to be drunk at the bar...people will see him as an troublesome or well...some scare at him...

After that the bulter quickly came back again with the new clothes.

luxurious clothes, which were woven from luxurious fabrics in delicate pastel colors, combined with fine lace and intricate embroidery. The ensemble offers a tasteful mix of masculine and feminine elements, with fitted silhouettes and graceful drapery accentuating the refined stature.

The attire was adorned with fine jewels, featuring delicate gemstones and intricate patterns, with a tailored coat with intricate gold embroidery, Trousers of the aasame color as a top made of luxurious brocade.

Seeing the clothes the butler brought Cale was...kinda shocked.

'What the hell-?! I know that he will brought an clothes I want...but this-...the Duke sure has a lot of money...'

"What do you think young master? Is this suit to your taste?" The butler said with a smile, and Cale just nodded.

"Help me wear it."

"Of course young master, with pleasure."

After done wearing the clothes Cale look at himself in the mirror.

'...strange...' Cale feel Strange looking at himself in the mirror...it's feel like him but also not at the same time...it's just...so weird and strange.

"Young master, it's time to go."

As the butler spoke Cale look away from the mirror.

"I know. Lead the way"

The butler and Cale arrived at the dining room, as the butler open the door, Cale slowly walked in
and he sees Duke fredo with Naru who was already there smiling at him.

'...strange.' It's so strange to Cale...because he never sees someone looking at him with that warm smile...even from his family...

"Cale Hyung! Come here! Sit beside me!!" Naru spoke with excitement.

Cale chuckled a bit at Naru  excitement, then sit beside him.

"Good morning naru..."

Naru smile.

"Good morning Hyung!"

Cale sees a little spark in naru's purple eyes.

"Good morning cale, did you have a good rest?"

Duke fredo was smile, looked manly and elegant like a normal nobles.

"Good morning to duke. And yes i did have a good rest."

After a while, the servants began to enter the dining room with various kinds of dishes, but even so, in front of Duke Fredo there was only a glass of red liquid.

Cale doesn't really know what's in the glass, whether it's wine or something like that, but Cale is trying to think positively, after all, it's none of his business.

Naru just stared quietly without saying anything, and on his plate was his favorite steak.

there was silence in the dining room and the three of them ate quietly, even though the atmosphere was quiet, there was no awkwardness between them.

After they finished enjoying their  meals, and even though Duke Fredo only drank, it already made him quite full...right?

The servants started to remove the dirty plates and now all that was left was silence between the three of them.

Duke Fredo started to smile gently and looked at Cale and Naru.

"Cale, Are you still not willing to accept my offer to make you my son?"

Cale started to look at Duke Fredo and thought for a moment.

Cale still had a family... even though they ignored him, they were still his family... but Cale had disappeared.

Cale asked himself, would they look for me? Will they worry and panic?

That was the question he asked himself the first time he realized that he wasn't in count territory or even the Roan kingdom

But as time goes on the question turns to, are they happy that I'm gone? Or do they realize that i'm gone?

Cale looked at Duke Fredo's bright purple eyes then looked at Naru....Their eyes... are really similar, aren't they?

Cale's mouth slowly opened.

"I......

I accept it"

•           •            •

Note: At first I wanted Cale to say that he would think about Duke Fredo's offer, but after a while I changed my mind, then after that I started to consider. But in the end I decided that Cale would accept Duke Fredo's offer .

The Trash that Those Villain LovesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara