001 - Weird

Cale Henituse.

...Who in the Roan Kingdom doesn't know him?

He is Famous as a trash from the Henituse family.

he is known as a troublemaker, and often gets drunk.

Yes, He is known for his very bad reputation.

Many people looked down on him and even spread many strange rumors about him, but also didn't dare to face him.

This sound funny to cale, they dare to insult and make lots of rumors about him but don't dare to confront him.

Of course Cale knew the reason, They didn't dare take on him just because he was the son of a count, More precisely Henituse who was known for wealth.

but a few days ago, Cale was beaten into a pulp by someone just for insulting a village that he hated.

When he was being beaten, no one witnessed it but Cale, who at that time was still conscious, even though his vision could faintly see the figure of a brown-haired man.

Cale immediately recognized that figure. It was Beacrox.

The son of his Butler, Ron Molan

Of course cale didn't expect much from the chef.

And just as he expected, Beacrox immediately left without even turning his head.

After that Cale lost his consciousness.

When he woke up, Cale was already in his room in a much better condition with his whole body bandaged.

But there was no one but himself in the room.

Cale who had just opened his eyes could only feel emptiness, and look at his pitiful self.

' actually what do i expect..? '

He already knew this, but he still hoped that at least his father would be beside him?

He really felt like a fool.

after a while someone slowly opened the door. Of course Cale immediately turned to the door.

his vacant reddish-brown eyes caught a young butler with bright orange hair.

'...who?'

Cale could see the butler flinch after seeing him, Cale just stared tiredly and turned his gaze toward the window.

"Y-young master, you're awake."

Cale could hear the butler's cheerful voice but also trembling, it was already proof that the butler was afraid of him.

"Ah- young master. My name Hans, your new butler!" The gray eyes saw the red-haired man covered in bandages still silently staring at the window.

He did think that the young master who often caused trouble was scary and would probably scream at him.

...However, for some reason he felt a strange feeling when he saw his young master, he could feel a deep sense of loneliness and disappointment...?

The red hair who was still staring at the window flinched.

'He said what just now..? My New butler...!??'

Cale could not believe this,how could he get a new butler if ron-

... right

Where is Ron his butler who has taken care of him from a baby? the old man who always be by his side.

Cale finally turned to the butler who introduced himself as Hans, Cale started to open his mouth and tried to say something but only a slow, hoarse voice came out.