002 - Kidnapped

In a place, there is a boy with pale skin, light grey hair, and purple eyes who is relaxing reading a book.

But the good time was soon lost because someone broke down the door to his room.

"Naru~ look I brought something!"

the boy turned to a man with the same hair and eyes as him.

But his gaze was immediately diverted to a red-haired man covered in bandages who was being carried by a man who was none other than his father.

"Father... Which child did you actually kidnap? No, How can this child be full of bandages? Just what did you do to him huh?"

The man just smiled at his son's words.

" come on Naru, how can you think like that about your own father?"

The man slowly put the man with red hair who was in his arms onto his son's bed.

"Young master naru is right duke, what have you done to this child?"

A woman in uniform appeared behind Naru, Her name is Solena.

"Hah... His name is Cale, And I didn't do anything to him! Serious! he was like this when i met him " Fredo sighed as if he was tired.

"...cale?" Naru muttered like he couldn't believe something.

He feel like had heard that name before, but he wasn't sure where.

" Cale Henituse, he was from the Roan Kingdom" Hearing Duke Fredo's words, Naru and Solena were shocked.

Naru was currently thinking about the kingdom named 'Roan' and this person named 'Cale Henituse'.

Even though he had a very good memory but somehow it was very difficult for him to remember where he had heard all that.

Everything felt very familiar but Naru couldn't find anything in his memory.

Meanwhile, Solena thought that her Master had really gone crazy for heading to the next continent.

What's more with such a long distance, it could take even several months if not using teleportation.

" duke...don't tell me you went there just to pick up this child?" Solena looked at duke fredo with a serious but also tired expression.

Duke fredo just smiled after hearing solena speak.

seeing the smile from duke fredo, Solena and naru put on disbelieving faces.

" Young master-nim, I'm sorry but, has he really lost his mind? "

" No Solena, he had already lost his mind a long time ago"

duke Fredo who heard the words from his right arm and his son became offended.

" you guys really are- never mind Solena, get the maids to change his bandages and clothes, please make sure to get his comfortable clothes"

Hearing Duke Fredo's words, Solena immediately left the room without saying anything.

And finally there was only Duke Fredo and Naru, also Cale who was still unconscious on the bed.

" So dad? Aren't you going to explain something to your son, hmm?" Naru looked at his father with a suspicious look.

How come? Because this father of his wouldn't just kidnap someone carelessly. Moreover, this person was from the other side of the continent so how could he not suspect anything?

" Come on naru, your father just wants to take care of this poor child" Duke Fredo just smiled seeing his son's serious expression that looked cute.

"Cut the bullshit father."