003 - He Crazy?

At the Henituse Residence right now a butler with bright orange hair was walking into a room carrying bed sheets.

When he arrived at a room, strangely he did not feel the presence of people at all.

' Did the young master leave?' That was the first words in his mind but immediately disappeared as he recalled his young master's condition covered in bandages.

His young master, who only raised his glass, was trembling and he also had to help him walk, how could he leave the room alone?!

There is only one possibility how the young master disappeared,He was kidnapped of course!!

Unknowingly the buller already had a panicked expression on his face, without even knowing he had run to Count Deruth's room to tell about his missing young master!

He unknowingly broke open the door and went straight in, of course his action made Deruth surprised even the maids along the hall noticed him.

"Count-nim! Y-Young Master!" The butler was panting and stuttering.

" Hans, how about you calm down first? what happened to cale?"

Deruth began to think about his son who was beaten by a commoner a day ago, even though his condition was bad he had summoned the priests and given healing potions at a very high price.

and it managed to save his son's life.

And now Hans, the butler that he sent to supervise and take care for Cale suddenly broke into his office with a panicked expression, and started to think whether his son was causing trouble again.

" was Cale causing trouble again?"

" No Count-nim! Young Master has Disappeared! he's not in his room!!" Hearing Hans' words broke the pen in Deruth's hand.

"...w-what? no..hans are you sure he's not going somewhere?"

" There's no way count-nim, with his condition young master can't even stand up without someone's help!"

Hearing Hans' words made Deruth's face darken immediately.

" Quickly tell all the soldiers to find Cale!!"

And thats how almost the entire Roan Kingdom was in an uproar because of the disappearance of Cale Henituse, a noble who was known as trash.

• • •

" is the food good?"

Two eyes of opposite colors stared at each other, the red haired boy nodded at the light grey haired question.

Cale was currently staring at his food.

and began to think that everything that had been provided was really easy to eat, and he didn't have to bother to chew it.

But besides that the food doesn't make him nauseous and tastes good.

His reddish-brown eyes began to stare at the light grey-haired boy who was beside the bed reading a book.

although at first he was suspicious of the child, but somehow he began to lower his guard against this cute child.

Cale had known Naru quite a long way. Firstly, Naru was a child who was more mature than his age. Second, Naru really liked to carry books and he also carried more novels.

Naru has a calm demeanor and he is also smart, Naru is a good child in Cale's eyes.

And naru is really cute! Cale really couldn't believe how Naru's face looked handsome but also very cute!