004 - Crazy Bastards!!

Cale and Naru could see a butler with a nervous expression.

" Is there any problem?" Naru stared at the butler sharply, and started to wonder if his father did something crazy again.

" ...young master-nim, Duke fredo is back with...his majesty"

The words from the butler managed to make Naru freeze, but Cale just stared in confusion because he didn't know anything.

" Butler-nim, take care of Cale for a while hmm no..You stay outside the door and lock the door for a while, I'm going to meet father and uncle"

Naru Immediately ran, leaving Butler and Cale behind.

Naru was worried now, not because of the arrival of his bastard uncle, but he remembered his father's words that said that his uncle loved Cale very much.

it worried him because even Cale was still an 18 year old teenager! he doesn't even know where he is now.

he who had only been with Cale for a few hours knew that it was impossible for Cale to know his uncle.

But he also knew that his father couldn't possibly be talking nonsense about that bastard uncle of his, and that was what worried him!

How could that his bastard Uncle love Cale so much if Cale himself didn't know him?

There is only one conclusion in Naru's mind,That Bastard is a fucking stalker!!

While Cale, who was left by Naru, felt strange because he could feel Naru's panic.

" I'm sorry, but since young master naru gave the order to lock you up so I can't do anything about it, if you need anything you can call me."

The butler quickly locked the windows and door and left the still-stupefied Cale without knowing what to do.

Because if Cale got out of here, where should he go? anyways if he comes back home...yep it's better If he just stay here.

'... At least if I don't get kicked out.'

• • •

Naru ran until his purple eyes met a man who had the same hair and eye color as him then beside him was a red-haired man with a white mask covering half of his face.

Their eyes shifted to the sound of hurried footsteps, and sure enough they could see a child with light grey hair and beautiful purple eyes.

" So why are you running? do you miss your father so much~" Duke Fredo smiled like a fool and blinked one eye.

But Naru gave a look like he thought his father was a crazy person.

" No, I immediately came here after hearing uncle coming!"

even though Naru spoke like that but in his mind thought Differently 'Don't you dare to touch Cale! He still fucking innocent you crazy bastard!!'

" I am happy that my dear nephew misses me so much" The man spread his hands as a signal for Naru to hug him, and Naru who knew that immediately hugged him happily.

" But uncle, why are you visiting here? haven't you been very busy recently?" Naru smiled brightly but duke fredo who saw his son's smile for some reason knew what his son was thinking.

' just do your job you bastard, what the fuck are you even doing here'

" I just want to meet someone, But Naru must have met that person too, right?"

Naru knew who the bastard in front of him meant but he looked at his uncle 'The White Star' with confusion.

" who do you mean uncle?"