"I have to tell you the reason I've been so harsh to you today." Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol with sad eyes. "My parents told me that if I went near you or even looked at you, they would hurt you. Knowing my parents, they are more than capable. I didn't want to treat you that way. I hadn't thought that you could end up being my roommate. I was just going to keep my distance from you even if it hurt me to do so. I can't let them hurt you. You matter the most to me." Jeonghan had stopped crying. He looked pissed off, now.

"Cheol-ah, I don't give a fuck who your parents think they are. They have zero right to threaten my life to keep you away from me. That's not fair to you and it's not fair to me. Also, we're far away from home. Not to mention the fact that all the people on this floor have your back. That means they have my back even if they don't know me yet. This is us and no one is going to change that." Seungcheol nodded at the boys' words.

"I'm sorry for treating you so badly today, Hanie." Jeonghan shook his head and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol. He pressed his lips to the boy's ear.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Just don't do it again." Seungcheol smiled.

"I won't, Hanie. I promise." The two boys hadn't even been together but they had been aware of their feelings for a long time. There was a knock on their door, interrupting their moment. Seungcheol sighed, before standing up and going to open the door. His frustration turned into happiness when he saw Woozi.

"Hyung, can I ask you a weird question?" Woozi signed. Seungcheol smiled and opened the door wider.

"Of course. My roommate is here too if that's okay." Jeonghan stood up and walked toward the two guys.

"That's no problem." Jeonghan peered over Seungcheol's shoulder. He was curious as to why Seungcheol was talking but the other boy wasn't responding. It became clear to him when he saw the boy signing to him. He signed to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan." Woozi smiled.

"I'm Woozi. It's nice to meet you. You can talk if you want. I can hear. I'm selectively mute." Jeonghan nodded at the boy. He felt bad for Woozi. He knew something bad had to happen to make the boy that way. "Does everyone on this floor know how to sign?" Woozi asked out of curiosity. Jeonghan was the one to answer.

"Most of us do. For whatever reason, we've learned. Some of us have deaf siblings and some of us did it because our parents forced us to. I don't know about the freshman but I'm pretty sure the rest of us know some if not fluently." Woozi felt happy about that. He'd never been surrounded by so many signers in his life.

"Honestly, I'm glad my parents made me because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to talk to you like this." Seungcheol said, with a smile.

"What did you want to know, though?" Jeonghan asked.

"I wanted to ask about Hoshi. You said no one knows much about him but I wanted to know if you knew anything at all." Seungcheol and Jeonghan glanced at each other.

"Why do you ask?" Seungcheol questioned.

"Something feels off about him. Not like in a bad way but I feel like there is more to him than what's on the surface."

"He doesn't really talk about his life. When people ask, he always changes the subject. There is probably something there but he has never told me." Woozi nodded.

"Okay. Thank you. I was only asking because something seems familiar about him." Jeonghan was the one to respond.

"Like you've met him before?" Woozi shook his head.

"No. I don't think so. I can't put my finger on it. Anyway. I'm gonna go now. See you guys later." The boys said a quick goodbye and Woozi left.

"That was interesting." Jeonghan said, as they sat back down.

"Yeah. It was. I wonder what is about Hoshi that Woozi feels familiar with."

"Yeah." After that, Seungcheol went and grabbed them food. They spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

*****************

Hehe