The last two were sitting on top of Cale's head. The man with strawberry blond hair was braiding the hair of a woman who looked similar to the gentle redheaded women in the previous episode although a bit young.

Deruth stares wide-eyed at the two redheads, she looks exactly like Cale. He wanted to ask Leo about it but decided to wait for their break to do so.

The group watched as Ron entered the room, closing the door behind him. They found it odd that he didn't say anything about the little people on the young master's desk.

The heroes looked at the assassin for answers but the frown on his face told them that he himself was confused, this being the first time seeing them.

"Who are they?"

"Yeah, and why does the butler act if this is normal, is it normal?"

Well to answer your question those are his ancient powers, well their spirit form. Only Cale can see them as he holds their power.

Though it is possible for others to see and interact with them if given permission by their host...

"What do you mean by that?"

As much as I love answering your questions I'll have to stop you as we barely even started the episode.

The system says before changing the screen showing a close-up of Cale making their questions die in their throat.

The young master was leaning on his hand as he read the report in his hands.

The breeze from the open window, his hair gently swaying.

Taking in his appearance they found it hard to believe he was a male when he had such feminine features.

The more observant ones noticed a small ring of gold around his iris but before they could ask the video continued.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He remembered how he got to this point...

Eight years old.

He was eight years old when he was informed that his mother was involved in an accident when returning from Harris village.

He was eight years old when he was told his mother was dead, and rather than crying or even mourning her, he was left trying to comfort his father.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Choi Han* stared at the screen in shock before looking down feeling more conflicted than before,' So that's why he hates...'

Don't get him wrong, he was still angry at the redhead for what he said but now he could see where the other male was coming from also given the fact he only did what did because the God of Death told him to.

He didn't know what to feel.

The cinema turned dead silent feeling pity and confusion as the screen changed now watching the young boy as he comforts his father.

Deruth* stared at the screen with a sad look on his face. He remembered how her death had broken him. 

Seeing his distress Violan* put a comforting hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze before returning her gaze back to the screen.

The majority of the audience was confused, Countress/Duchess Violan was very much alive and well in all 3 worlds so what does he mean?

"What does he mean his mother's dead, the countress is right here?"