Chapter 10

After giving everyone a check-up, making sure they were alive and well Leo left as they started to gather together to discuss the information brought to light.

They could barely believe what they saw, who would? For a child to see, experience... create such destruction that they have only seen in war...

They analyzed the information trying to figure out who this kid was, nobles wanted to get him on their side, imagine having control over someone with such power. 

Totcf especially the nobles of the world were extremely shocked. Learning that their commander held such power, and they have seen the power of ancient power, but seeing that this was before he even had them was terrifying.

It made them wonder what else was he hiding. 

Most of the citizens were worried about what was going to happen to him, losing family...seeing them die with your very own eyes, was most definitely terrible for your mental health, especially for a child.

"They were his maternal family, right?"

"Yeah"

"Does he have both his parents, heck is his paternal family still alive?"

Well, yeah he does have a father and a mother, siblings even.

The system says, a bit hesitant, but no one seemed to notice, feeling relief learning this.

"At least he has someone to rely on after all that."

...

The allied powers in Tcf2 were having a discussion about the video.

"Ron, do you know him?" Choi Han asks the assassin.

"Yes," the old man replied.

The allied powers looked at him expectantly and were about to ask him more questions when the system interrupted them, telling them that the next episode was about to start.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Everything was a mess; gravity was fucked up, the world around him folding in ways that it shouldn't,  skyscrapers were reaching down from the once-clear sky or from the ground, depending on where you were.

Sometimes the water drips sideways, upward, or pours down like it usually would. 

Again, it depends on where you are standing.

Sometimes you are standing still while another person, another corpse, is free-falling sideways from your point of view. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

They all stared wide-eyed at the screen, they thought nothing else with surprise- read as terrify- them but here they were frozen in their seats, scared out of their mind.

They could feel the power radiating from the screen. The world was in chaos, the fold seemed to be folding into itself. 

Feeling sick as they were shown how messed up gravity was. Flinching when thunderbolts struck down at random from what used to be the sky, the now blood-red sky making them feel dread.

Their eyes follow the body as it moves...falls sideways.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He knew this, but he couldn't find it in him to care after all what little he did care for...they were...

He sat on top of a bloody hill, his hair covering his face as he brought three small...cold...bodies closer to his chest.