Chapter 6

Tboah- Cale*

Totcf- Cale

Tcf2- Cale

Talking- "Cale"

Thinking- 'Cale'

System talking- Cale

Gods or beings equivalent to them- Cale

What happens on screen- /\/\/\Cale/\/\/\

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Starting

.

.

.

.

.

.

The crowd watched the screen in anticipation.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

In a luxurious yet dark office the clicking sound of an ancient keyboard filled the room. 

The office's owner was diligently completing his work- typing away on his computer. The man was wearing a black button-up shirt with a violet blazer and black slacks along with some leather oxfords. 

Tap.

Creak...

Bang!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Many were in awe at the interior of the office much like the room they are in, it was immaculate.

The office had an amazing view of the city. High up and undisturbed by other buildings it towered. The room's walls were covered in bookshelves with many different books and scrolls. In the middle of the room was a walnut wood desk. Two red plush couches that looked like they cost a fortune and with no doubt priceless wooden floors.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the man's beauty. The man had tanned skin, shoulder-length silver hair, and extraordinary amethyst eyes.

As handsome as the man was there was something about him that made their skins crawl. Even though they are watching him through a screen they could feel the power radiating off him. His aura was similar to the cloaked figure from earlier but less malicious.

Noble gazed at the room in avarice, wanting to meet and get close to this man. Thinking of all the advantages of associating with him.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

He was suddenly interrupted as the door slammed open. The sound of boots clicking across the wooden floors of the office as a figure latent by the shadows entered the room. 

The figure sat on one of the plush red couches in front of the equally lavish desk, as the owner of the office remained seated behind his desk. Brushing a stray strand of silver hair from his amethyst eyes, they glint in curiosity focusing on the being before him.

"What can I do for you my child?" he asks.

"Balance has ascended..." the being says in low voice. You could hear the worry behind the words despite how well hidden it was. 

Amethyst eyes widen at the revelation as he says in a quavering voice, clearly shaken by the news.

 "What"