Chapter 11

After the break, they sat patiently back in their seats waiting for Leo to return. Tcf2 leaders stared at the group at the very back of the middle row.

Watching the bluenette and golden-haired elf who seemed to be having a serious conversation, both of them looked tired, maybe a bit betrayed as well.

"What do you think is their connection to the Rose?" Alberu asks

"They both have the guide's emblem so they're most likely one of them." Queen Litana replies

"I think he's asking what their relationship is with Rose, the bluehead seems to be close to him." A voice says, making everyone turn their heads, looking at the man in shock.

"Toonka...I've been meaning to ask you this for a while why...why are you so calm about this?" Harold asks, narrowing his eyes.

He knows that Toonka's barbaric side toned down a bit since he met the Rose or as they now know Cale Henituse.

Now thinking first before rushing into a fight but even with that in mind, this was way out of character for the brute.

"I don't know, since we were teleported here, I feel calm and don't want to fight for some odd reason."

They were about to ask him more questions when the system spoke.

Well, that's because I don't want my cinema to be destroyed by the end of this. So I numbed your emotions not to the point that you don't feel but just enough that you don't do anything irrational.

I also decided to do the same to the rest of you, so I don't have to deal with one of you dying of a heart attack or something.

Anyways, your break is over.

Ready to watch the next episode?

Leo says in a monotone voice before switching to an upbeat one. They nod their heads in confirmation even though they aren't too happy with the idea of the system numbing their emotions.

Well then let's get started

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He heard the door open and close but he didn't make any move to acknowledge the newcomer, busy with the piles of paperwork on his desk while also going through his record.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The screen turned on showing the young boy sitting at a desk. Busy attending to the truly horrific stack of paperwork on his desk.

Alberu looked at the screen wide-eyed as he restrained himself from letting his jaw drop. Never in his life has ever imagined his mischievous dongsaeng ever doing a single page of paperwork, let alone stacks of it.

Taking a closer look at the desk they could see 8 chibified individuals that were the size of a pen. On the far left side of the table was a woman with silver hair and green eyes talking to two other women.

A green-haired woman dressed as a priestess who seemed to be eating the food on the tray that Cale was occasionally nibbling on. Next to her was a woman with blue hair who was engrossed in whatever they were talking about.

On the other side of the table were three men who were playing a card game. One of them had fiery red hair, another with jet black, and the last one with curly brown hair.