Chapter 4

Alberu Crossman was in his office with the heroes of the Plaza Terror Incident; Chai Han, Rosalyn, Lock, and two former servants of the Henituse Family, Ron and Boacrox Molan.

It hadn't been that long since the incident occurred. Paranoia and anxiety among the citizens were at an all-time high. The memories of blood were still fresh in their heads. They couldn't afford to let their guard down especially when the terrorists were still on the loose.

That's why Alberu reached out to the ones who help minimize the damage. Knowing with their help they would be able to locate the culprits.

"So what do you plan to do now?" the blond prince asks.

"We're going to hunt down the mage, there's a possibility that he may lead us to the organization that Lock's and my village along with the plaza" The 'young' swordmaster answers.

"I hope you catch him soon, I don't like how he attacked my people. We have to be careful we don't know much about this organization or what they could be planning."

Before anyone could reassure the prince, a bright light flashed in the room. They started to feel sleepy, swaying from side to side before losing consciousness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they woke up they were greeted by a breaking sight. They were in a spacious room, filled with many comfy-looking seats facing an enormous black screen. On the right side of the room was a massive door. In one of the corners of the room was a large table that held various types of food, drinks, and snacks.

Countless screams and shouts were heard across the room from panicked civilians. As they realized that they were somewhere else.

Choi Han looked at the screen in shock.' A cinema?' He shook his head and immediately grabbed his sword, ready to attack at any given moment.

Alberu quickly examine their situation, taking note that they were many races that also seemed to be in the same situation as them.

As they scanned the room, they froze as they saw two people that looked the exact same as them in the room with them.

Choi Han locks eyes with both of his lookalikes and shouts, "Who are you?!"

One of the other Choi Hans shouted back "What do you mean, who am I? I should be asking who are you two and why do look like me!?"

And like that, a shouting match had commenced. The two were shouting back and forth. Thankfully they were interrupted by an even louder voice.

Enough!!!

A beautiful, glacial blue light- that strings of an unknown language streaking through it- spread across the room leaving them feeling like something was missing. Feeling a sense of emptiness where something is supposed to be.

They weren't given any time to think about it as a powerful aura was then directed at them leaving them unable to breathe while also making them unable to move. They were then seated on the comfortable seats on the left side of the room, forced to look up at the screen in front of them.

"Finally, You took longer to calm down than I anticipated, then again I should have expected this..." a new voice commented, followed by what sounded like a mockingly tired sigh.