Chapter 5

Tboah- Cale*

Totcf- Cale

Tcf2- Cale

Talking- "Cale"

Thinking- 'Cale'

System talking- Cale

Gods or beings equivalent to them- Cale 

What happens on screen- /\/\/\Cale/\/\/\ 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now that you have settled down. I'm going to break down what we are going to do. 

As you learned earlier you're going to react to a certain someone. More specifically to Tcf2's world as it is the present timeline.

This intrigued the group as it's not every day that you get the watch a world different from your own. Some were confused as to why the system referred to the world as the present timeline.

They had many questions but decided to wait for the system to finish before asking.

So you will watch a chapter and then have a break in before continuing.  

As I said before, your world's time has been stopped so you don't need to worry about anything happening when you're gone.

Curious Rosalyn asked the question they all wanted to ask, "Are you going to tell us this person's name, or at least what about the person we reacting to?"

Hmm...

Your gonna have to be specific with your question. After all, he has many different identities. You will learn his name in the following chapters. Though some of you already know who we are talking about.

Most were now wondering, who this person is and what he had different identities for.

As for your second question, you are going to watch his life from his 'childhood' till now. You will learn some of his secrets so you will have some context for why said person thinks or acts in a certain way.

Choi Han and Alberu tense up and looked at each other nervously, they thought the system was going to reveal Cale's secret of being Kim Rok Soo. While yes the system was going to do that, what they didn't know was that the secret they were thinking of was a half-truth, a cover story.

Don't worry I have permission to tell you.

With this reaction, you would have a better understanding of him when you eventually meet him if haven't already.

Although I must say from what I have observed, most of you that do know him or are close to him seem to know almost nothing about him.

Totcf perks up wanting to know more about their young master. It was true they didn't know much about Cale. After the war, they have been trying to get him to open up to them but he was wary of them and seemed worried about something. They wanted to know why he was so closed off.

"Do we know this person?" Queen Litana* inquired.

Not all of you but the people of Totcf and a few of Tcf2 know who he is. But you're unable to hear his name unless you already know who you are watching. If they say his name it would be censored until he is introduced in the following chapters.