CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER

Start from the beginning

Tom laughed. So did the guys. They all looked at each other.

I said, "Hanson what is with the smirk" He said, "What" Judy said, "The smirk on your face." He laughed.

I said, "oh probably because we get a little locker thief, or like vandalism with the stupid toilet, and you guys get a big case." Judy said, "men are pigs Sydney. Even your sweet fiance" We laugh.

Tom said, 'hey, well I guess I have to agree." Dennis said, "man don't agree with them. Get your backbone back Hanson" The guys laughed, except for Tom. He said, "I have my backbone."

Doug and Harry and Dennis said, "sure you do" They all laughed. Tom looked at them.

Judy and I laughed. Tom said, 'What's funny. I do have a backbone." Dennis said "you don't want Sydney mad at you. You will do whatever she says when she says. No backbone" The guys all laughed.

Adam said, "that's a good one, but can we get to work guys." The guys said "Sorry."

Tom was pouting to himself. Mouthing "I have a backbone."

"

Judy and I laughed.

Tom looked at me and winked, making me blush.

He smirked.

Adam said, "This is a serious case ladies, Arson." Tom sat up. The smile and smirk off his face in an instant.

He said, 'Wait what. Arson."

I looked at him.

Adam said, "yes there have been 3 fires set, and so far no one has been hurt, the fire put out immediately, small fires, but we need to find out who is doing this, so that no one does get hurt. The more fires started, the chance someone gets hurt or worse."

Tom said, "Captain, maybe I should go in with Sydney and Judy on this. Doug can probably handle"

Judy said, "Hanson did you forget that it is an all girls school, oh wait, that could work, boss, Sydney you could share your dresses and do Tom's makeup, and I could find him a wig and do his hair."

The guys busted out laughing. All but Tom. He said, "not funny"

Adam said, "I'm sorry Tom, but the ladies go in alone, this is an all girls school." Tom said, 'But it's too dangerous for them"

I glared at Tom. Booker laughed. He said, "Hanson you better learn to shut it."

Tom glared at Booker. Booker laughed.

I said, "Tom do we have to have this discussion again" Tom ran his hands through his hair. 

I wonder if he does that on purpose to get me rattled, and throw me off. If he knows what it does to me.

He said, "What discussion is that?" 

I  said, "That we are police officer's like you, we did the same training as you, aced our classes at the police academy just like you."