One month(25)

Declan's pov:

"M-my turn..." Adorjan whispered making chills rush down my side, as he squeezed the back of my neck, pulling me closer, before he dipped down, and began kisses on Milo's mark - sadly since Milo wasn't a wolf - I don't have a real mark.

It's just a tattoo of Milo's bite on the sensitive area, meaning when Adorjan started nibbling at the skin my legs almost gave out from under me causing me to crash into the attractive man in front of me.

"You know...I-I hate bottoming..."

"And you know I love dominating." Adorjan laughed before pushing me back onto the bed in the dark room.

I saw him grabbing a muzzle making, my eyes go wide.

"Woah, hold on..." I whispered and it probably came out as a whimpering mess.

"What's wrong, pups?" I narrowed my eyes at his tone, that was a sign he knew what he was doing, it was intentional.

"A muzzle?" The next thing I knew it was slipped over my head, making my noises come out muffled as I was still exposed from earlier, he had a bottle of lube in hand and pulled my hips up, my ass up in the air.

His hot breath was against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
"Tap for red...when it's too much." I could feel his lips in a sinister smirk as two lubed fingers were abruptly shoved inside me.

Making me gasp loudly, which was slightly suffocating how tight the muzzle was.

He began stretching me to fit his size before curling his finger to hit my prostate.

My muffled pleasure noises filled the room before his hand roughly slapped my ass before he pulled out leaving me empty, yet quickly replaced by his thick tip pressing against my ass, my legs had started to tremble and slip from under me. Adorjan grabbed my hips roughly pulling me back up to doggy, and slammed inside me.

"A-ah~" He held my hips while thrusting, I needed that support, I could hear his low growl, while pounded me from behind, moans and skin slapping filled the room.

I felt my stomach tighten, my legs started to tingle.
"You feel so good..." Adorjan laughed lightly.

"I'm gonna fill you up." He growled, I felt my orgasm build before he even finished, I wasn't gonna last...
My body tensed, and convulsion shot through me as my finish spilt across the bed. I lay limp as he adjusted the position, I was sprawled across the bed, and he hands his hands by my shoulder pounding into me over and over.

I felt him spill inside, pumping me full as I squeezed my eyes shut, we both panted, breathing heavily as he slowed down.

He started cleaning up and I was too exhausted to move,

The rest of the day Adorjan helped me clean up ourselves and the bed, before we moved to my bed, cuddling up to his chest, even though I flogged him, he still comforted and held me, as I was physically exhausted.

My eyes fluttered open, and glancing up at Adorjan, I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep and curled up to his side, he smiled softly as he pet my head.

"I think they're starting dinner."

"I've been out for that long..." I whispered looking up at him, he nodded kissing my forehead.

I slipped out of bed, before pressing my lips to Adorjan, thanking him for everything before I went to check on Milo, in the living room, Milo and Eli were on one couch watching a movie with Emerson on the opposite side.

I crashed down next to him, he glanced over at me shyly before glancing back.

I couldn't help but think about how unique he was, even with his shy glances the boy was a spitfire.

I kinda loved it.

I wondered if he was gay.

"Emerson - did you have a family? Home life?"

"Hm? Uh, y-yea...I guess I did." He shrugged slightly not looking in my direction but to the tv.

"Did you have a girlfriend?" His face blushed softly, as he shook his head.

As Milo shushed me I could see Eli in a zoned-out trance, before he blushed red.

"Emerson...are you ready?" Vance stepped into the room and held a hand out to the boy. He took it swiftly, as Vance pulled him close.

"Where are you going?" I asked softly, Vance looked at me with a smirk.

"Crates...Andy wants to talk about his boys...we're you off with Adorjan?" I felt a heat spread across my face, I without thought pulled my lip into my teeth and nodded.

He chuckled lowly snaking a hand around Emerson's waist, Emerson glanced up at him, his eyes went wide with admiration before they fell cold and glanced away.

Emerson had the most baby face I've seen, with freckles scattered across his face, his bleach blonde hair, and his frame was a mix of Eli and Kalon.

I realized I was staring, snapping my gaze away when I had a small boy other than the cute little belly crashing into my lap.

Wrapping my arms around him, he whispered.
"You likeeee him." He dragged out with a playful smile.

"He's cute." I shrugged. "How's my baby?" My hand rested on his belly, I felt him suck in slightly.

"Kicking...a ton - it wants out as much as I do..."

"You've only got a month left, you can do it." Milo was the absolute love of my life, watching him carry our creation, was the most attractive thing he's ever done.
He leaned his head on my chest as I held him softly, kissing his temple, "you look absolutely stunning."

I felt him shake his head against me, as I pulled away and cupped his face.

"You're perfect and I'll tell you it however many times I need to." I caught Eli's eyes glancing over before he came over and knelt next to me.

"Stop thinking like that..." he whispered in a hurt tone. "You're perfect and a baby won't change that...we will all love you the same..."
I glanced down to see Milo had tears running down his face, Eli moved to sit down next to him, wrapping his arms around Milo also.

"It'll be okay."