Part 13

Brad's POV

It has been four months since New York and Monique was still on my mind every single second of every single day, I had investigated how I would go about getting out of the club, but it was going to be harder than I thought, and it was going to take a lot longer than I wanted. Cheese is the only one that knows about Monique, though he does not know everything especially about me wanting to leave the club for her, but he knew that she was more than a tail to chase for me, but he did not say anything, to me or to any of the members.

We were sitting around the workshop having some lunch, we had a busy day with some mechanical work for the locals. There was a charity event taking place in Boston in two weeks, everyone was preparing for it and a member's old lady was organising it, which meant a few more break downs than usual.

"What the fuck do they want" Cheese says, looking in the direction he was looking in I see three police officers getting out of their truck and making their way over to us. I put down my food and stand up, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Bradley Smith... you are under arrest for the triple homicide of the Larks family." I freeze and put my hands up in surrender.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time." The police officer says before he walks behind me, grabbing my hands and placing them behind my back before he puts the handcuffs on me. I glance over at Cheese, and he is standing there shocked, just as shocked as I am. I knew about the murders, but it was not the clubs doing and we kept our noses out of this one. If I am being arrested for this, it is because I am being framed.

"We will sort this" Cheese reassures me, all I can do is nod, I was not sure if he could get me out of this one, not if it is our rival MC framing me.

I'm sitting in the back of the police car, staring out the window, if they are arresting me then they have pretty good evidence, they wouldn't just arrest me without anything solid. As we get to the police station I get out of the car, everyone was looking at me, probably glad that the President is getting arrested. Walking through the police station I keep my head high; I was not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing they have gotten to me. Before Monique I would not have cared about going to jail but now, if I go to jail, I will not be able to go and find her, not if I was locked up for years. I was already worried that in the few months since New York she had found someone, waiting a few years, she will have found someone. Monique was a catch, and any man would be stupid not to realise. Walking to lock up, my handcuffs are removed before I am placed in the cell, along with four members of my club. They were all standing there looking at me, turning around I face them.

"What the fuck?" one of them asks and I shake my head.

"The Devils?" another member asks.

"I believe that may be the case" I confirm as I start to pace in front of my men, thinking.

"What do we do now?" one asks, I stop pacing and look at my men.

"Honestly, I cannot answer that. I guess right now we wait to be questioned to see exactly what we are dealing with. Cheese is on the outside along with the other inner members, they will do everything they can to free us" I reassure my members before I sit down and lean against the wall, tipping my head back I close my eyes. Images of Monique flood my thoughts, now I had hope, she was my hope, and she will get me through this.