Chapter 65 Sheng Heng's Distress

Mulai dari awal

  "Palpitations? Why do you suddenly have palpitations? Let me take a look." Yan Hao stretched out his hand and touched Sheng Heng's chest. Sheng Heng wanted to hide, but he was a little bit reluctant. In the end, Yan Hao could only let Yan Hao open his chest. .

  "No trauma." Yan Hao checked the position of Sheng Heng's heart, and found no bruises or other signs of suspected injuries.

  "Why are you blushing? Your heart seems to be beating faster? Palpitations again?" Yan Hao suddenly stood up nervously, "Go, let's go to the hospital." "No, I'm fine." Sheng Heng hurriedly stopped Yan Hao

  .

  "No, you can't be sloppy with matters of the heart."

  "No, really no." When Sheng Heng was racking his brains to figure out how to get this matter over, someone knocked on the door suddenly.

  "Someone is knocking on the door, go and open it quickly." Sheng Heng hurriedly reminded.

  Yan Hao let out an oh, and turned to open the door. As soon as Yan Hao turned around, Sheng Heng also turned his back. After exhaling a long breath, he took three deep breaths in a row to make his "palpitations" heal without medicine.

  "It's you?! Are you Yan Hao?" A surprised voice sounded outside the door.

  Sheng Heng turned around and looked over, only to see a handsome young man in a silver-white combat uniform standing in front of Yan Hao, his long and narrow Danfeng eyes were full of surprise.

  Sima Mingxuan? !

  Yan Hao never thought that the person outside the door was about Sima Mingxuan. He suddenly saw it, but he didn't come back to his senses for a while. He didn't regain his senses until Sima Mingxuan spoke, but he subconsciously took a step back. .

  Compared with taking two steps back yesterday, today's Yan Hao has already made progress.

  "You...why are you here?" Yan Hao tried to calm himself down.

  Sheng Heng frowned, his vigilant gaze turned into worry, and fell on Yan Hao.

  Why does Xiaohao's voice sound a little scared?

  With this thought, Sheng Heng strode over.

  "We made an appointment yesterday." Sima Mingxuan also saw Sheng Heng who was approaching at this time, and nodded towards Sheng Heng with a smile, "Young brother is awake?" "Senior Sima, thank you for your helping hand yesterday.

  " Sheng Heng thanked Sima Mingxuan.

  Although he didn't use the potion provided by Sima Mingxuan, Sima Mingxuan was very helpful, and he was indeed the one who brought him out of the swarm, so he had to say thank you.

  "Student, you're being polite, not to mention the sedative I gave you, you didn't use it in the end." Sima Mingxuan said, his eyes fell on Yan Hao again.

  Yesterday he specified that his sixth-level sedative should be used by Yan Hao. Apart from the reasons he said yesterday, he really wanted Sheng Heng to owe him a favor. But later he heard from Mr. Xiao that Sheng Heng didn't use the sedative he gave, but the sedative made by his partner. At that time, he was curious about Sheng Heng's partner, a mecha maker with more talent in medicine than mecha, which was not common.

  "I didn't expect my junior not only to learn the sixth-level energy block well, but also to be so talented in medicine." Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao with a smile.

  "What do you mean when you said you have an appointment?" Maybe because Sheng Heng was standing beside him, Yan Hao's frightened emotions gradually calmed down. At the same time, he kept comforting himself in his heart that this life was completely different, and since he was no longer influenced by Yan Fei, he would naturally have nothing to do with Sima Mingxuan.