Restoring Memories (End)

Start from the beginning

Qi Wuxiu's eyes turned red with anger, "...you fucking!"

The fierce fighting scene as imagined did not appear, Qi Wuxiu was handcuffed on the bed like a child who had no strength to fight back, An Momo covered his face, he didn't want to admit that this was his alpha, he was an omega from a military academy, why? It was marked by this kind of empty-headed businessman.

"Hey, isn't this our dear uncle? Oh forgot, you haven't recovered your memory yet, do you want your nephew to help you?"

Qi Wuxiu looked up and saw three people coming out of the bathroom, namely Gu Huainian, Qi Mu and Lin Wubai.

"I said, so it's you three wandering ghosts." As a world consciousness, Qi Wuxiu can see countless souls being annihilated and born every day, so he naturally despises the three of them.

He turned his eyes to An Stranger who was at the side. Compared with these three wandering souls, what made him more angry was this omega! "You betrayed me?"

An unfamiliar demeanor, said: "I have never obeyed you."

Qi Wuxiu couldn't speak, leaned on the bed a little weakly, and looked a little dejected, he half smiled and said: "What do you want to do to me? People from the Qi family will look for me. They will find this place tonight, have you figured out how to explain it to the Qi family?"

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi both had headaches. They deceived people here on the spur of the moment, and they didn't know how to deal with them. Even if An Wuxiu cooperated with them and accused Qi Wuxiu of forcibly marking them, the Qi family, who has a big family and a big business, would be very upset. Get this thing settled soon.

"Then if I tell the Qi family that you are not Qi Wuxiu?" Gu Huaibi said lightly, "Your character and behavior are quite different from Qi Wuxiu's, do you think the Qi family will listen to me?"

Qi Wuxiu raised a smile, "What's the matter? His soul dissipated the moment I squeezed it out of his body. You have no proof, and will the people of the Qi family believe it? There is no concept of soul body in this world. You might as well say that I was parasitized by bugs... but you have to put a bug in my head."

Unfamiliar An couldn't believe it, "What the hell are you?"

Qi Wuxiu looked at him playfully, "Don't you know what I am? You untie me now, obediently go back with me, forget everything before, let's go through with the wedding."

Gu Huainian interjected dissatisfied, "Hey, do you take me seriously?"

Several people looked at Gu Huainian. This beautiful young man played with his long hair and complained, "Didn't you listen to me, brother? I called him uncle just now!"

"uncle?"

Gu Huaibi and Qi Wuxiu were both stunned, Qi Mu and An Stranger were even more confused, Gu Huainian looked at the picture with satisfaction, and continued: "It's hard for me to explain your state, come on, Let him eat this first."

After finishing speaking, he took out a pill emitting blue light. An Stranger's body was faster than his mind, and immediately stood in front of Qi Wuxiu. Facing Gu Huainian's Noyu, he said uncomfortably: "What is this? No. What harm will it do to him?"

Qi Wuxiu's eyes lit up, his omega really still cares about him!

"Don't worry, auntie, when uncle recovers his memory after eating this, everything will come to light."

aunt? What aunt? Stranger An was dumbfounded by the auntie called by someone ten years older than him, and watched Gu Huainian stuff the pill into Qi Wuxiu's mouth.

Qi Wuxiu still wanted to resist, but he didn't know that the pills melted in his mouth, and reached his stomach in an instant.

The four of them stared at Qi Wuxiu closely. About ten minutes later, Qi Wuxiu groaned in pain, and curled up together. His brain seemed to be pierced by countless needles, and his brain seemed to be split open. At the same time, Qi Wuxiu groaned in pain. Mu and Gu Huaibi also knelt on the ground, their heads were covered with sweat, and the three of them painfully accepted the memories of the past.