Gaming Stallion (Part 2) H

front page
Gaming Stallion (Part 2) H
search
Gaming Stallion (Part 2) H
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Egg is Pregnant Live Sex 23333

-----text-----

The regular season finally came to an end after one and a half months. The BSD team booked a hotel to celebrate their entry into the playoffs. The members of the second team who were silent in the past were also elated.

Gu Huaibi blushed and looked drunk, but only he knew how sober he was. Qi Mu was already too flirty, and his body became more sensitive after drinking, so he put on a sanitary napkin, otherwise the kinky water would soak his outer pants.

"Lone Wolf is already drunk, and I want to go back soon, so I will take him away first."

The others were having a good time, saying "walk slowly, coach" and continuing to play.

Gu Huaibi was lying on the bed, but when he was about to fall asleep, he felt warmth on his lips. He opened his eyes and saw the coach kissing him with his eyes closed.

What's this……? The coach is kissing him?

Not only that, but Qi Mu's hand went all the way down, and finally pressed on his slightly erect penis.

Drunk people will not get an erection, but Qi Mu didn't know that he had Gu Huaibi's big dick and his own horny pussy in his mind. After confirming that Gu Huaibi would not wake up, he eagerly took it The man's pants are off.

What catches the eye is a huge limp pink stick. Gu Huaibi, who likes to play games, even seldom masturbates. Qi Mu feels that he is very hungry, so he licks the corners of his mouth and lowers his head to lick the glans.

Gu Huaibi felt that he should feel sick, but...not at all, he even hoped that the coach could swallow his whole dick in his mouth and get wet, he thought so, and the coach did the same.

Qi Mu licked the shaft and testicles wet, his dick was fully erect, pointing straight at the ceiling, that thing is really scary, it is rare in European and American circles. Qi Mu quickly took off himself cleanly, and sat up with his legs spread.

Gu Huaibi felt the head of his glans slide a few times on a soft place, as if he was caught by two mussels, would a man's asshole feel this way? If not an asshole, where would it be? Gu Huaibi suddenly remembered to see what the coach's lower body looks like.

But he didn't, he already felt it. His penis head broke a layer of tender membrane, and the coach sat on his big dick and swallowed it to the end, screaming "I pierced the uterus."

The trainer is intersex, or a bisexual pussy who gets drunk and fucks him.

This cognition made Gu Huaibi even harder, and he already pushed up unconsciously. Qi Mu thought he was awake at first, but seeing the other's closed eyes, he thought that Gu Huaibi was just out of instinct.

"Oh! My husband's dick is so big, it's so good to fuck me to death! It's so cool to fuck a slut! The penis is so comfortable in the womb."

Qi Mu supported Gu Huaibi's chest with his hands, and his white buttocks went up and down. From the back, it could be seen that the huge thing was full of lewd water, and it was coming and going in and out of his pussy.

Zim is a slut who loves uterus, he likes to use his tender womb to take the pounding of the big cock, even though he will feel a little uncomfortable in his belly the next day after doing so, he still likes to do it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's just getting harder, Qi Mu's little dick can't shoot anymore, he is lying on Gu Huaibi, his buttocks are shaking back and forth, "Husband, hurry up, eat semen for the slut, don't cum again The goods are really unbearable."