West Fantasy Stallion (End): The medicine that saved the unlucky brother turned

front page
West Fantasy Stallion (End): The medicine that saved the unlucky brother turned him into...
search
West Fantasy Stallion (End): The medicine that saved the unlucky brother turned him into...
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The egg is the subtle exploration of the body by the dragon and the old man. Well, it’s a bit watery because I can’t help but want to go to the next world soon. The next world is the martial arts world, Gong is the future leader of the martial arts, and Shou is the leader of the Demon Cult. Qi Mu's soul has already controlled magic, so he can use magic in the future world:) Anyway, it is his personal show, The sisters just watch him abuse and go back.

Don’t feel sorry for the abused ladies, there are not many male supporting characters in the stallion novels, either become the stallion’s capable younger brother to give money to women and work hard, or become pedal cannon fodder, and some of them are killed by the heroines. , Shou turned out to be one of them.

-----text-----

The postpartum umbilical cord of the undead saint, the virgin blood of the queen of the elves, the semen of a generation of blood, and the fish skin of the mermaid princess. Qi Mu was very curious about how this thing can cure people?

Everyone watched Hungry Demon Dragon throw all these things into the pot and burn them into a thick sauce, then added several kinds of flowers and plants, and finally boiled them into a kind of paste.

Qi Mu: "How can this be used? Eat it or apply it externally?" Eating it is too disgusting, even if it is boiled into a paste, it will not change the fact that they are originally umbilical cord, semen, blood, and skin.

Hungry Demon Dragon smiled and said: "External application, you go out first, I will apply it to him."

Everyone went out and waited at the door. About ten minutes later, there was a scream from inside the house.

"What's the matter?" The Patriarch rushed in, only to see his eldest son crying with his legs hugged.

After asking again and again, Gu Huainian finally said: "Xiao Mu and I have become the same!"

Everyone knows the difference between Qi Mu and others. The Patriarch was taken aback and asked, "Are you bisexual?"

"Yeah." Gu Huaibi pointed at Hungry Molong, "He put that thing on the center of my legs, and I became like this."

The head of the family hates iron for being weak, "You hurt your shoulder, why are you painting the center of his leg? Are you stupid?"

"oh……"

Now everyone has no good looks towards Hungry Dragon, especially Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi. They have been busy for almost two years, and the result is to make Hungry Dragon create a drug that turns men into two sexes? Funny!

The Hungry Demon Dragon saw that they were about to attack, so he quickly explained: "During the period of monsters, I was in estrus, and my attacks were full of love poison. I usually hide in the valley and pass by, but your son is inexplicable. He broke into my valley. I couldn't help hurting him. He was poisoned by my love. He couldn't help but mate with me all his life until he gave birth to my child. But he is a man and cannot give birth. Give birth to a child. And the poison of love can only be discharged through childbirth... I can only make him bisexual, or should I paint more and make him a woman?"

Gu Huainian becoming bisexual is already the biggest concession, it is even more impossible for him to become a woman! The all-powerful knight on the battlefield was crying on the bed at this moment, "I don't want to have a baby!"

The head of the family gave him a slap, "Why are you crying! Why don't you just have a baby, who told you to run into other people's caves if you have nothing to do, if you have time to cry, you might as well learn from Mu Mu how to have a baby."

About two years later, Gu Huainian stopped being a knight. The changes in his body structure made it difficult for him to ride a horse, and long-term exercise made him uncomfortable. Another reason is that he has a baby dragon in his stomach, and he wants to bid farewell to human society and raise a baby in the realm of the dragon clan.

As for Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi, they finally remembered their unlucky son, and decided to take the baby to the places they had been before, and take a look at how those old friends were doing.

Xiaoxue and Ah Lesi are already preparing for a second child, and Icarai and Kyle are still creating humans without shame and madness, but the queen forgot that she hasn't taken the ovulation fruit, and all the efforts Kyle made before were in vain. As for Jasmine... She was forced to take up the role of the leader of the blood clan, and by the way, asked where her damned father and little boy had gone and when they would come back for her to be liberated. The mermaid princess is currently single and runs a good pearl factory. The other party said that she is not in the mood to start a family in the next hundred years.

However, Gu Huaibi saw a rich young man from other places who came here every day to send flowers and money. It seems that the princess's spring is here~

〔Add to bookmark〕
%332closure.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
0
.
Recommended popular novels
[Whistle direction/ABO] Rare match (np, double star)
The object of teasing is the high-cold academic god (campus high H)
Doomsday Guide [always subject to np]
Sorry, I slept with your white lotus
Fancy hypnosis common sense modification (collection) welcome to order
The transformation of the lewd men's house should make brothers happy [np bisexual incest bl, bg various]
Recently updated novel
Fucked by adulterer after being cuckolded (bisexual np)
Unlimited: Turn the horror live broadcast into a meat fan
Little Succubus Finding Her Husband
Twin Owls (Underworld)
The Little Emperor on the Run (Bisexual)
Stew collection
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop